Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Syrian Women are The Brightest & Most Beautiful

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Syrian Women are The Brightest & Most Beautiful
<!-start entry->

Sulaf Fawakherji Asma AlAssad Dima Bayaa

According to research done by Michigan University, Syrian women are the most clever in the world! Why? The answer simply lies in their food!
Syrian women rely in their diet on fresh produce, olive oil and walnuts, which are all super foods for the health and are uber good for the brain.
Other reasons for the Syrian woman's excellence is her education, her openness on the world and the equality between her and the Syrian man.

Another study done by the Starch Research Center in The UK, shows that Syrian women rank third in the Most Beautiful Women in the World list, after Hungarian and Polish women.
Why has the Syrian woman come third on the list? Because of her finesse, tenderness and shyness. She doesn't let anything come between her and her femininity!

Other features that make the Syrian woman stand out is her capability to follow fashion and her endless love for her family or husband.

What do you think of this?
Do you find these results accurate?
Don't other Arab women share the same qualities as the Syrian women?

10:46 AM Dec 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

men are not as women in Syria !! women are more clever and beautiful than men :P

aryos isn't that true ? hahhaaha ( just kidding )  

09:32 PM Dec 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

salam nabila no doubt that's true they are beautiful mashalahh

10:15 AM Dec 26 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

thank you sali11 :)

Aryos, you are right :( and that is Syrian girls's problem !!!

hahaha :)))

12:05 PM Dec 26 2009 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

hi

No adoubt thats true they are very beautiful.

03:21 PM Dec 26 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

03:43 PM Dec 26 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

that gırl ıs a syrıan..not joke..

and we saw that why syrıans are soo clver..couz ıt ıs about theır gens   ::::)

05:08 PM Dec 26 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

lol.. dear frıend ı have no bad aid,  but the mean of that pıc is U HAVE THE CLEVEREST WOMAN BUT SYRIA IS NOT ONE OF POWERFULLEST COUNTRIES (OR NOT YET !!)

AND ,I BELIEVE TURKEY AND SYRIA MUST BE GOOD FRIENDS (YESTERDAY I WROTE SOME PPL  IN TURKEY DO NOT WANT THAT RELATIONBYE   AND DO NOT KILL ME

05:16 AM Dec 27 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

hi nabila,

nice topic as usual!i missed so much your topics!

noone doubts syrian's womens beauty and intelligence and it's certain that you share it with them.and,i have seen prettier syrian women than those actresses.

but, i think that those classifications are not really objective and all women all over the world are intelligent and have a special beauty.

i personally find that women from senegal are very beautiful and have'beaucoup de class'.algerian women are pretty ,too.lol.

11:17 AM Dec 27 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

lol  after i wrote my last text ı felt a bıt blame and ı searhed a lıttle and as aresult ı found that WHEN WE SEARCH syrian WORD IN GOOGLE -İMAGE WE DO NOT FACE THE LADIES WHO ARE NOT SO BEAUTİFUL…

U CAN TEST IT               good nıght!!!

05:09 PM Dec 27 2009 |

Crystal Eyes

Saudi Arabia

They are pretty .. is true 

But are they behaver females ???

I dislike their act "N the real life"  

08:36 PM Dec 27 2009 |