Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

When u feel depressed, what will u do 2 overcome it?

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Sometimes, when we got a problem, we felt depressed. So, how to overcome it in order we can feel better?

12:45 AM Dec 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TulipS

Philippines

i watch a movie which i like it and eat more sweets…there is a child in our neighbor who makes me laugh every now and then..i don't really think of the problem it will only make my day disgustful

04:55 AM Dec 20 2009 |

DaeNg

DaeNg

Thailand

Smile I am a Buddhism religion, I will consider my problems by the way with veriableness that  EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD ARE ALL UNSTEADY.They are changing all the time, nobody owner nobody ,everything betide and be out. If we are watching in reality and being our intellect all the time our mind will be strong not vacillate with about the something even appear in front of and in your touch. We would be look everything normal then your happiness will be up in your heart and not vacillate and at least steady. My Buddha teachs his Buddhist that  HAVE LUCK BUT BE DECAY, HAVE HONOUR BUT BE DECAY.EVERYTHING INSTABLE AND ALL ALACK.Smile

07:55 AM Dec 20 2009 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

I read inspirational and motivational poems and then my thoughts changed from negative to positive. It's very effective technique to get over your problems or things that make you feel depressed. After reading I started to think positive and accept things I cannot change.

08:28 AM Dec 20 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i prefer to cry , crying is good way for controling sadness & gloomy state. when ever i feel sad , i cry in my room.

09:06 AM Dec 20 2009 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Thanks for all ur comment, friends! I do agree with Ali coz every time i have problem n feel depressed, i stay in my room and crying to let it out. But it’s better crying when u pray to Allah. Usually, ur wish will be approve immediately. As long as you pray with all ur heart. Not many men who admit that they usually cry also just like women. Thanks 4 ur honest, Ali!

10:05 AM Dec 20 2009 |

TulipS

Philippines

it is okay to cry because it is our outlet of sadness is crying..it's nice to cry rather than keep it all with your heart, and be your heart problem someday

10:11 AM Dec 20 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i agree with TulipS

04:03 PM Dec 20 2009 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

That’s good also. Depend on what kind of music we listen to. Right?

02:22 AM Dec 21 2009 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

I cry and I ask my god to help me

03:32 PM Dec 22 2009 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

when i feel depressed i first pray to Allah to overcome my problems then i go through other things like crying hh or talk to my close friend but most important thing do not forget Allah he is with us whenever we have to remeber him always if we sad or happy. just dont forget ur prayers and to remeber Allah always ..

05:53 PM Dec 23 2009 |