Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who still believes Ahmedinejad has cheated?

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

hi,

I want  to know if there are persons who still believes that the happenings in Iran were so bad or who still believes that Ahmedinejad cheated in the elections.

It is really unlogic to think that for me and I have explanation for that if someone needs it.

So ist there anyone?

12:38 PM Dec 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

well for me he cheated!

I won't say anything, I'll let iranian people tell by themselves!

06:09 PM Dec 29 2009 |

maziar mohammadnejad

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i`m aggree with rikardu but in fact according to government`s statistics about 15 milion people in iran believe in that

regards

08:38 PM Dec 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I dont think 15 million people live in the north of Teheran.

The nationalists of Iran and the whole poor population are behind Ahmedinejad  because he made Iran a world power and he gave the poors the food.  Correct me if I am wrong. I think this population makes a whole 50 %.  One of mussavis missions was supporting the rich people and these people live in the north of Teheran, where the protests always are. This people dont make 20 % of Iran. So it isnt possible that there are problems in the elections. If you accept Nejad cheated, then you must accept that he would win without cheating. If there was a election cheating then it would be about 5-10 % and not 30 %.

;)

By the way, we also have to think about the Western  action against this. Tell me, where were this people, these news in Egypt or Tunis, where usa played the role. Tell me where were the Western last year during the russian war against Georgia? etc. etc. All these were positive for them. But Iran is an enemy and the Western should clean it with their media. This is the ideology!

With the camera the media can play very well. 100 protestants get 1000 or more… 

There  isnt any civil war in Iran. Those who organize the prostests are just the rich Iranians  who get support from the Western to divide the people of Iran. 

this is policy. and dont trust policy.

tell me whats wrong?

11:28 PM Dec 29 2009 |

maziar mohammadnejad

ok that`s right , ahmadinejad always supports poor people and make diffrences between poor and rich people in iran. and also before the election he increased poor people salaries but afterr that he turn it down over half. this is truth an i believe this additional salary was just for the election .

and also my meaning from 15 milion people was who voted to mir hossein mosavi ( the opposition leader in election) not just rich people of north of tehran.

so i say you again it was just a cheat!!!!!! 

06:31 AM Dec 30 2009 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

as far as I know (from news) he is a humble person, really care of poor ppl. As a president, he prefer not to use deluxe-government facilities, even he convert his office simpler. 

and I dont believe  he has cheated….

08:10 AM Dec 30 2009 |

Sufi7

I agree with Rikarduhedgehog too, he's not the person who most Iranian voted to him, he's a cheat.

And Maziar explained it exactly; helping to poor people was a trick to win the election.

He may pretends that he's a simple and kind person but after the election's happing clearly showed what kind of person he really is.

In fact majority of Iranian are suspicious about the election and now 6 months after the election, protest still continue and Iranian go out on streets and protest to government.

In last street protest in last Sunday (in sad Ashura holiday in Iran) about 11 people were killed and many injured by the government forces.

05:30 PM Dec 31 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

can you please tell me who would vote for Mossavi and why?  The most of the Iranian people live in poor conditions and as I said the nationalists would also vote for Ahmedinejad. 

Are you people paid by Westerners or what is your  reason to be against your own country? I really dont understand it.

Ahmedinejad brought you to this position, where the world see you as a world power.

lets say ahmedinejad gave money to the poors before the election. what would be if he didnt ?  would the poors give their vote to mossavi? I would never think that.

08:40 PM Dec 31 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

hay Mr. Bond,

Do u know Ahmadi nejad kill alot of innocent people? Do u know we can't use SMS and call with safety? Do u know alot of good ppl in prison only because of Ahmadinejad can't bear opposite ideas? Do u know Ahmadi nejad cut the mobile? Do u know Ahmadinejad claims he is the last Imam of Islam?  Do u know Ahmadinejad lies about many good guys like Ayatollah Hashemi Rafsanjani and Mr.khatami"former PR" and….?

Do u know he lies that he loves poor ppl? Do u know several years ago Ahmadinejad robbed very much money when he was in Ardabil Province.

Do u know he Shows the picture of good woman infron of many many ppl in TV?

Do u know he misjudge about  degree of the wife of Mr.Mir Hossien Mosavi"Dr.ZAhra Rahnavard"?

Do u know he kills 38 ppl in demonstration of "Ashura "?

Do u know the speed of Net in Iran is 32kbps? it's very very very low?????????// if u have this kind of net u can't open Websites even Google.

Do u know all website has filtered???///all news are bycotted????/ Do u know we have not freedom?? do u know the Government hang teenager as a punishment? ? u don't know guy ,so.. 

So Be Quite Mr.Bond , U dont have enough info about this topic and don't meddle in topic about Iran position ? We are Iranian but U are Alien, So Be Quite Guy ur idea is not important for us because U don't have awareness about the reality?

we believe  he cheated  So Be Quite , really u are my friend but u meddled in topic that not related with u, HEHE

04:42 PM Jan 01 2010 |

Sufi7

Hero!!!
He’s nothing more than a fool and criminal for Iranian. He’s a liar, who always lies and depicted a horrible and wild picture from Iran to the world, he put Iran isolation from the entire world, He’s a crazy who intend to destroy Iran and Middle East.
Our hero is Mousavi and all of Iranian who risk their life to protest in streets. Our Hero is Neda, symbol of freedom and voice of Iranian.
For me, if the government kills all of Iranian then people like you still support it!!!

05:37 PM Jan 01 2010 |