Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ahmadinejad on Holocaust

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY&feature=related

I am not a Nejad fan, but I think he is right. What do you think about it?

04:07 AM Jan 02 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I dont believe the sources coz most of them belong to the jews

The sources come from anyone who was involve. Ex-SS commanders, Polish civilians, POWs, and non-Jewish prisoners as well.

You haven't a clue about any of this because they probably don't teach you anything about it in your backward country. THey probably prefer to teach you pseudo-history such as how the French 'committed genocide against the Algerian people' or other nonsense such as how the Algerians beat the Israeli army in 1967…

even the judges who judged naris war criminals were jews ? is it coincidence ? that the zionist false jews provakoed the war to kill innocent jews for their big agendar ?

Which?

Here are the Nuremberg judges:

Not one of them was Jewish.

no means to play fabs

coz I get fun from u

It's generally the mark of a stupid person. Tell all sorts of bullshit and then scream with it.

05:14 PM Jan 06 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

yoyu always call an anti-zionist a mad jew hatet, what  a policy!

I'm taking you as an example. I don't think anyone who has read all of your comments can think of you as anything else.

Yes, 90 percent of all of the Arab 'anti-Zionists' are all Anti-Semites, for sure.

If not, there would probably still be Jews living in their countries.

wat abvt Israel Shahak and … they are also jews and mad zionist haters boy\

I hear the same sources over and over again… Shahak is wrong, not a Jew-hater obviously.

I love the jews who are anti-zionist and anti-israeli policy

Which are probably 1 percent of all Jews… the rest are all fair game for attacks, right?

stop trafickin numbers

it is the fame numbers scholar say hitler kiled globaly ?with whom  r u playing ?

Check the last post. This is the NAZI figure of Jews living in Europe, which also displays proof that the Holocaust took place as certain places are marked as 'free of Jews'.

Around 17 million globally, most of which lived in Europe. That is the common figure and always has been.

Of course, your neo-nazi sites will probably invent all sorts of things to dispute the number and claim that no Holocaust happened, despite overwhelming evidence.

one of those zionist wxere your parents, and now thier boy is foolin with the blood of innocent jewish martyres (doing a mythical Holocaust indsutry)

I'd rather have Zionists for parents than a bunch of hateful murderous Algerian terrorists. A nation of terrorists, for sure.

ha ha sick fabs 

The only sick one here is you and everyone knows it. The only reason why I bother is just to kick your ass in real discussion, where you can't hope to hold up.

05:22 PM Jan 06 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

fabs why dont we do a skype chat and see you and dj there :D

05:44 PM Jan 06 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

ISRAEL FOREVER!

Zionist and proud of it.

Land:

Kanada

Is he this really? Thanks for the page.

06:00 PM Jan 07 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Sure. IF you can get dj to come online.

No doubt however, you'll still then come up with another wacky theory to say that we're both the same person.

06:01 PM Jan 07 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:D:D haha.where is sergeant?   I have never seen such a stupid perso

06:13 PM Jan 07 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I think i will subschribe here :D

06:16 PM Jan 07 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:D:D do it man. it maybe useful for us ;) I add them to my favourites :D:D

06:41 PM Jan 07 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

http://www.youtube.com/user/pkkfucker123

seems like we know memos page now

07:46 PM Jan 07 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Yes, it is my Youtube account. I dont have anything to hide. I can also tell you my facebook account.

Alcane Mehmet

this is my facebook account.

I am not a lier in contradition to you ;)    And I dnt have fanatic videos on my youtube account as you can see. I guess 100s of them were deleted on your account :D

07:50 PM Jan 07 2010 |