Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sex by msn

buterfly22

Germany

today with the development of new technology, sex becomes spread quicly within teenagers and young people, despite they do not know each other however they do sex by msn and they change their msn' accounts,and they do whatever they want, it is really and absurd behaviour arised by those category of people. the technology is very important to adapt with the necessities of life but at the same time it is a double-edged swor

09:10 PM Jan 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jadd051

jadd051

Thailand

Well, I think, if people preferred 'literally' having sex via msn only, it might help stop spreading STDs, and also reduce abortion case number among reckless teenagers! :P 

He he, Just kidding. Hope they also use internet to learn about protections too. (from STDs, and getting pregnant)

10:03 PM Jan 03 2010 |

M!SS ROSE

M!SS ROSE

Saudi Arabia

Unfortunately, the apparent spread may be the absence of control, I think the selling of the self and an insult to her

02:10 PM Jan 04 2010 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

this might be the  funniest thing i could ever done if ever, hahahhahha….

in my opinion, its useless to engage emotionally to this, 

nonsense, fooling ourselves??? right?

03:20 AM Jan 05 2010 |