Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think depression may caused by married the wrong one?

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

What's your ideal spouse like?Would you prefer finding someone else instead if you couldn't find the ideal one or just keep waiting?

11:14 PM Jan 20 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

None Laughing

12:05 AM Jan 21 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

There is one saying in Russia: It's better to be alone than with just anyone…

08:11 AM Jan 21 2010 |

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

Thank you for your answers.Because just you two answering my question,I couldn't help but appreciate you.Smile

05:36 AM Jan 26 2010 |

THE LYNX

THE LYNX

Saudi Arabia

Do you think depression may caused by married the wrong one?

it deppends on your partener..

06:23 AM Jan 26 2010 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

I think I will keep waiting because I want someone who love me, recpect me, makes me happy and stand by my side. I think depression may caused by married the wrong one.

07:20 AM Jan 26 2010 |

dreampursuer

China

are you the one who married Clinton?

07:43 AM Jan 26 2010 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

take a break befor thinking of another one..So bad to live with the wrong person it is not a life…

09:52 AM Jan 26 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

Nice topic

It does.

I think finding someone to live with you for a long time as a wife or husband is one of the greatest decision in our life.

if you buy a wrong stuff like a shirt or something, you can take it away so easy

but you have to live with your partner for a long time , so you can't change it easily & it will bother you even per second.

so we have to think as much as possible about our partner.

have a nice time.

regards

03:39 PM Jan 26 2010 |

Youth

Youth

Saudi Arabia

yes, I guess depression may caused by marrying the wrong one. But -about looking for someone else or just waiting – I think it depends on you. If you are patient and wise , you can change that wrong person to be a good one.

but if you are so sensitive , you won't be able to deal with this. just try to find someone else while waiting Laughing

06:17 PM Jan 26 2010 |