Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

1. Sleep less. This is one of the best investments you can make to make your life more
productive and rewarding. Most people do not need more than 6 hours to maintain an
excellent state of health. Try getting up one hour earlier for 21 days and it will develop
into a powerful habit. Remember, it is the quality not the quantity of sleep that is
important. And just imagine having an extra 30 hours a month to spend on the things that
are important to you.
2. Set aside one hour every morning for personal development matters. Meditate, visualize
your day, read inspirational texts to set the tone of your day, listen to motivational tapes
or read great literature. Take this quiet period to vitalize and energize your spirit for the
productive day ahead. Watch the sun rise once a week or be with nature. Starting the day
off well is a powerful strategy for self-renewal and personal effectiveness.

198. Walk to work and notice the wonderful beauty in Nature.
199. Sleep less, spend less, do more, live longer and be greater.
200. Read this book over and over and share it with others!
—The End --

http://onlinemotivator.info/images/ebooks/10.pdf

01:36 AM Jan 22 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

201. don't convert to islamism, you may get killed.

202. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT, LIKE I'VE JUST DONE. JUST BE YOURSELF AND SLEEP AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AND AVOID TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE MEMO THE FAG.

03:33 PM Jan 28 2010 |

aquarius2009

Croatia

I think books like that is just loose of your time, everyone should livelike he wants,

6 hours of sleep??? Forgethet!

10:29 PM Jan 30 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

seriously, I can't sleep 6 hours xD

12:28 AM Feb 28 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

it is enough man. you will feel yourself better

09:38 AM Feb 28 2010 |