Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver Canada

vikiD

vikiD

Turkey

I have been to Vancouver, Canada before. It's a beautiful place!

Have you been to any Canadian cities? Or do you want to go to any Canadian cities?

I think Toronto and Montreal are also very nice!

12:41 AM Feb 02 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

Well… I've never been to a canadian city, but I want to go there someday…

Toronto is a multicultural city, and I think it would be very nice to spend some days there. :)

10:29 AM Feb 02 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

i hope i will study there )))) and live in future))!

looking forward to see olympic gameees! 

02:34 PM Feb 02 2010 |

vikiD

vikiD

Turkey

It's a very pleasant and clean city. It's surrounded by beautiful natural scenic like the ocean and mountains. Many movies are filmed there. I-Robot, X-men, and Twilight – New Moon are all filmed there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_shot_in_Vancouver

There are also many Asian influence in Vancouver. Maybe because it's in the west coast where it's closer to Asia. I had some really good Asian food there!

06:52 AM Feb 04 2010 |

jenni38

United States

You can find multiculture people in Canada, having different languages and traditions. Your blog is great for people interested in learning different languages. I also want to join English forum to practice and learn about people and their languages. There is a research paper service available there for students and people weak in English.

12:21 AM Jun 02 2015 |