Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i need to answer me plz???

buterfly22

Germany

if u are in love with a poor guy or girl, do u accept to sacrifice with her/him, till they  build their lives, do u be patient or u think tht u should love someone who is ready( in the terms of jobs and life)???

06:44 PM Feb 05 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

daddona

daddona

United States

Dear Butterfly

If I were in your place and knew that my love was true, I would wait forever to get to my true love. When two persons love each other truly, nothing should seperate them. Sonnet 116 by Shakespeare, is about true love. please read it and u will find your answer in it.

Sonnet 116 by Shakespeare

Let me not to the marriage of true mindsAdmit impediments. Love is not loveWhich alters when it alteration finds,Or bends with the remover to remove.O no, it is an ever-fixèd markThat looks on tempests and is never shaken;It is the star to every wand'ring bark,Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.Love’s not time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeksWithin his bending sickle’s compass come:Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,But bears it out even to the edge of doom.  If this be error and upon me proved,  I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

08:01 PM Feb 05 2010 |