Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe...?

pandorabottle

Taiwan

Do you believe someone you met on net will treat you with his ture heart?

I think many people may have same exprience as mine…You meet someone for a period of time , feel great to talk with him. And then, he says that he really like you and wanna become your bf while you just have met on net so far. I have already met some people say that for me, but I just cannot or dare not to trust the words from net because I know everything on net may just not the truth. (80% are fake or even more)  :S

How about your thought toward this kind of thing?

Recently, I just know both opposite outcomes from this kind of thing…

First, I have a Turkish friend who fall in love with a Chinese girl. My Turkish friend  is so serious that he say he will marry the girl and he even had said his idea to  her mother by webcam…,he do means that, right!?  :O 

Otherwise, I also have a female friend in Taiwan who met a guy from oversea who would send present to her in festival/ birthday and  even had flied to Taiwan to meet her …:O romatic , arent they?

However, I think both of my friends' expriences are RARE to happen everytime on net ,right? Just like I had met someone who cheated me and I really feel bad on that. :'(  

Therefore,  after that I just can believe Friendship can exist on net not Love...

Is that has possibility that someone will treat you with his true heart on net? How?

p.s  I just typed  from girl's view..I hope both male and female friends can share your thoughts here,thanks. :)

03:03 AM Mar 07 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Pandora! :D My dear friend!!!

It's been a long time I dont see you!

Girl, you already know what I think about this Smile

I miss you my friend!!

04:48 PM Mar 07 2010 |

bloyp

Bulgaria

My first post here ;)

Hi I don't believe in meeting friends and make them your future wife/husband.

I mean you just can't make a real connection with the person from the other side the monitor. Yes it happens but is really rare and most of teh time you think ` Oh. I think I'm getting in love with put nickname here' but that is not real. I don't have such a experience. Yea I met the one that i love kinda trough the net. We've written in a anime forum and there were these anime meetings and i made a lots of friends but you see a actually met the in person.And some of them wasn't how i pictured them in my mind from what they have written in the forum.

Yea i can't leave without the interner but  here is not the right place to search for real friends or unless you should meet them because people do not show their real character online /i'm saying again  – most of teh time/So do everything you want in teh net /without illegal thing of course xD  / but don't relay on it. Socializing is a good thing ^^

P.S O gosh i hope i didn't make too many mistakes >.< I'm apologizing for that.

10:52 PM Mar 07 2010 |

pandorabottle

Taiwan

For Julissita :   Thanks for your sharing of that. :)  However, how to tell that peoeple would 100% honest about their feelings to another person on net ? @@?

For Whitney S :  Oh! My dear friend, Whitney~  Great to see your message here!!  :D   Long time no see! How are you? I miss you ,too. XD

01:52 AM Mar 08 2010 |