Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is the best place to read a book?

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Talking about the place to read a book, I like going to the park rather than staying at home. It can prevent you from getting bored. Staying at home and reading book in the bedroom just like living in the prison, I think. Especially at dorm, of course!8-)
What bwt u?

01:17 PM Mar 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

june_xiaojun

China

i like to pick up something to read before going to bed.

place is not important, it is up to your mood.

04:18 AM Mar 20 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

kitchen is the best ;) 

during nights, in staying…

06:01 AM Mar 20 2010 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Thank u for ur comments. Luzma, I like the second picture.
Everyone has different point of view. It’s just my opinion as EFL students cuz reading a scientific book written in English sometimes makes me getting frustrated. So, I tried looking for a nice place that can help me reduce it.:-)

06:40 AM Mar 20 2010 |

erlong

Russian Federation

I think that books can and should be read everywhere. I dont have much free time, and usually i read in metro.

Btw, what books do you read ? What is your favorite book?

12:22 PM Mar 24 2010 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Now, I try to read scientific book and journals as much as I can. It’s Educational Research by L.R.Gay, Geoffrey E.Mills, and Peter Airasian. I read it for research plan.
I like reading comic, actually.:)
I’ve just read an English novel entitled ‘Revolt in Paradise’. When I was looking for English novel at bookstore, I just found it (The only one novel written in English). Most of book there written in Indonesia.

12:33 AM Mar 25 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

For me it should be a quiet place, like near a lake or in the camp sides, Oh I love nature! :D

04:43 AM Mar 25 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

i have no idea 

maybe i should try some places and then

tell u 

10:25 PM Mar 13 2011 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

@Erlong: Introduction to educational research. My favorite books are comic, adventure, and mystery….

10:48 AM Mar 18 2011 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

Listening is better than reading..

10:56 AM Mar 18 2011 |