Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The best way to love all ebaby members :D

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hi Guys, It's nice to know you are doing well ( Well, that I hope, Lol!Laughing)

I've seen on the life talk forums, that some people hate each other, for whatever the reason they have ( nationality, religion, sexual identity, whatever…) 

And I think that is not cool. Why dont we just start to see people as what they are? Yes, like HUMAN BEINGS!

When we meet someone, we should first get to know the person, the soul that is within that men,women, elderly person or child. We all have a certain phylosophy of life,dreams,fears, experiences, embarrassing moments, etc…

If we focused on what is in the other person soul, I think it would be much easier to get along with them, because all those things that people hate on others, are usually just one part of their identity, not all of it.

What do you think about this?

06:01 AM Apr 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mermaid.

mermaid.

Turkey

hey dear Whitney S :) hope you are doın well too :)

yeah ı agree with you dear friend but wanna add that ıf they dont attack us with Islam(my religion)or Türkiye (my country ) there will be no problem for me.:) cause ı m not here to offend anyone ,or insult anyone just because f their country or religion .ıf everyone is respectful to each other ,there will be no problem .

ıf they wanna ask and learn decently :)) ıt must be so for all humanbeings ::)

take care dear friend thanks for the topic;)

07:07 AM Apr 03 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Thx for sharing ur opinion with me, Mermaid. What you said is very interesting :)

Take care too

07:18 AM Apr 03 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Dear Whitney, it is all that I always want to say to people here… But some of them don't care about it, they like to argue abt religions and so on…

So, let your words  penetrate into their minds and souls   Smile

07:49 AM Apr 03 2010 |

Dangerdude

Dangerdude

Syrian Arab Republic

Hi Whitney S

You've raised a great topic for dicussion, I'm with you, we have to think of Englishbaby

members as

humans , friends of ours not in another way.

And We always should remember we are here for learning English.

Thanks for you admirable blog.

07:51 AM Apr 03 2010 |

chery12_nutty

Thailand

I agree with Whitney

I like ur opinion about our human being

yes,we should know each other from our mind

Don't think about the country ,the religion even if sex 

because there is nothing! 

think as when we was born we just a human baby who can cry , afraid , easy to died and want to get love SAME SAME

don't let somethings that identify u that come after make we separate

however, when we talk about a sensitive topic such as country ,religion and war

pls respect and not blame each other

different belief,can live together

(-)

02:33 PM Apr 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I love you all, what s the problem? ;)

04:31 PM Apr 03 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

brasilero

Jo, your words are wise!!!  "I  accept, when somebody say " I m proud to be christian, muslim, jewish, budhist, but I never accept when somebody say Only this religion is the right one !! Never ever !!"

I totally agree!!! Smile

07:10 AM Apr 04 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Dear Riad, sure you're right too… But I think we hardly ever solve some problems here… Whitney posted this forum saying the following: I've seen on the life talk forums, that some people hate each other, for whatever the reason they have ( nationality, religion, sexual identity, whatever…)  When we meet someone, we should first get to know the person, the soul that is within that men,women, elderly person or child. We all have a certain phylosophy of life,dreams,fears, experiences, etc

There are people who always like fighting, no matter if it is an argument on-line or a street fight… and what can you do with them?

We all can  set them on the right path, we can preach and so on… and also we can not care about them, not pay attention. Anyway it's everyone's personal choise.

05:08 AM Apr 05 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Brasileiro, what a beautiful picture! I am not sure if your message is for me or not, but I wanted to let you know what I think about it: It is wonderful!

05:15 AM Dec 01 2010 |