Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SMILING

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

how are you Dear friends?

As you know one of the best ways to practice English is reading the texts,if you read a text & it would be funny ,it will be so useful time for you.

hope all of you, enjoy the jokes which I will write them here.

have a nice time.

regards

03:11 PM Apr 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THREE DRUNK GENTLEMEN

three drunk gentlemen came to the railroad station.

When they wanted to get on the train,it began to move.Two of them got on the train ,but the third one couldn't .He stood in the station,watching it disappear.

"Too bad,sir," one of the porters said.

"Yes", replied the man,"my friends should be sorry too, because they had come to see me off.(to accompany)

lol

regards

11:02 AM Apr 10 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

How are you Dear h-a-h?

Thanks for your comment here.

have a happy time.

regards

11:06 AM Apr 10 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THESE WOMEN

The dying man beckoned to his wife.

"Sarah," he whispered,"be sure to put David in charge of the store when I die."

"David? Why not John? He is a smart boy."

The man nodded weakly:All right,but give henry the station wagon."

"But benny needs it for his family."

" All right   -   give it to benny.But I think the house in the country should go to jane."

"You know,my dear, Jane hates that house:give it to Rosy."

The old man finally lost his patience.

"My dear wife," He groaned"Who is dying?

You or me?

lol

01:30 PM Apr 11 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

THE MISERABLE CHILD

A very famous and beautiful girl once said to Bernard Shaw:

"You have the most brilliant brain of the world, and I have the most beautiful body.

Therefore,have you ever thought that if we were to marry,what a wonderful child we would produce?"

Bernard Shaw answered : "Yes! but have you ever thought that if our child inherit my body and your brain what a miserable child he will be?"

lol

regards

10:38 AM Apr 12 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

How are you dear sister Rosella?

Thanks for your comment here.

I'm doing pretty well thanks.

have a nice time.

regards

10:22 AM Apr 13 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

THE DOCTOR AND HIS HANDWRITING

A doctor,whose medical ability far exceeded the clarity of his hand writing,sent an invitation to a friend who was also his patient to spent an evening with him,adding that there would be music,cards,etc.

The friend,without any explanation,failed to show up.

When they met the next day the doctor asked whether his friend had received the note.

"Yes,thank you," replied the patient (his friend).

I took it to the druggist and had it made up and I feel much better already."

lol

regards

10:23 AM Apr 13 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

EXPENSIVE AND UNCOMFORTABLE

When a plane from london arrived at Sydney airport,workers began to unload a number of wooden boxes which contained clothing.

No one could account for the fact that one of the boxes was extremely heavy.It suddenly occurred to one of the workers to open up the box.He was astonished at what he found. A man was lying in the box on top of a pile of woollen goods.He was so surprised at being discovered that he did not eventry to run away.

After he was arrested the man admitted hiding in the box before the plane left London.

he had had a long and uncomfortable trip, for he had been confined to the wooden box for over ten hours. The man was ordered to pay 345 pound for the cost of the trip. The normal price of a ticket is 230 pounds!

regards

10:19 AM Apr 14 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THE VILLAGER

One day a villager ,hearing that glasses are useful for reading,went to a shop to buy glasses.

The shopkeeper showd him a pair of glasses, but he asked for another pair.In this way,he continued trying on many pairs of glasses ,but every time he said."These are not good.Give me another pair,please"

Ay last the shopkeeper,who was getting angry,said "Sir,can you read at all?"

The villager answered: "If I could read,why would i want glasses?"

lol

regards

10:06 AM Apr 15 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THIS MAN SHAKESPEART

Here is a storey about a film director in the early days of Hollywood who saw a Shakespear's play at the theatre and thought it would make a good film.

After the proformence he said to his manager,"who is this man Shakespear?Why isn't he writing for us?

I want to see him.Get him on the telephone in the morning."

lol

regards

02:40 PM Apr 16 2010 |