Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SMILING

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

how are you Dear friends?

As you know one of the best ways to practice English is reading the texts,if you read a text & it would be funny ,it will be so useful time for you.

hope all of you, enjoy the jokes which I will write them here.

have a nice time.

regards

03:11 PM Apr 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THE BALD KNIGHTA

certain knight ,who wore a wig to conceal his baldness,was out hunting one day,A sudden gust of wind carried away his wig and showed his bald pate.

His friends all laughed heartily at the odd figure he made; but himself,so far from being put out,laughed as heartily as any f them.

"Is it any wonder," said he,"that another man's hair should not keep on my head when my own wouldn't stay there?"

regards

10:11 AM Apr 17 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:)))))))))))

03:48 PM Apr 17 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

How are you Dear MemoTheHun?

Thanks for your comment here.

regards

03:20 PM Apr 18 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THE FARMER

A farmer and his wife from the country were in London for the first time.

They saw in the window of a restaurant :

"LUNCH 12 UNTIL 2:30"

"Come on,Mary,"said the farmer,"That's not expensive.We can sit there and eat for tow hours for five shillings".

lol

regards

03:21 PM Apr 18 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THE OLD WOMAN AND THE PHYSICIAN

An old woman who had lost the sight of her eyes went to a physician.

"Cure my blindness," the old woman said,"and I will pay you well.but if you can not cure my eyes,I will pay you nothing."

The physician agreed and he came to her house each week and applied some worthless salve to her eyes.But each time he quietly carried a piece of furniture away with him.This went o until he had stolen what she had in her house.

Then the physician gave her a salve that cured her,and the old woman could see again.

Now that she had got her sight,she saw that her house was bare,and therefoe she paid him nothing.

The physician took her to court.

The old woman stood before the judge and said , "This man speaks the truth. I did agree to pay him well if he cured my eyes and he agreed that I pay him nothing if he could not do that.Now he says that i am cured. But, I say I am still bilind, for when I lost the sight of my eyes,my house was filled with furniture,but now I am not able to see any of it.

The judge voted in favour of the old woman, saying,"Those who are so ready to take what is not their own must be prepared to lose what is theirs."

lol

regards

11:16 AM Apr 19 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

DID YOU WANT TO TELL SOMETHING?

Dentist always ask questions when it is impossible for you to answer.

my dentist had just pulled out one of my teeth and had told me rest for a while.

I tried to say something,but my mouth was full of cotton – wool. He knew I collected birds' eggs and asked me whether my collection was growing.He then askedme how my brother was and whether I liked my new job in London.In answer to these questions I either nodded or made strange noises.meanwhile,my tongue was busy searching out the hole where the tooth had been.I suddenly felt very woried,butcould not say anything.When the dentist at last removed the cotton – wool from my mouth,I was able to tell him hat he had pulled out th wrong tooth.

lol

regards

02:23 PM Apr 20 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

THE STORY

Mr.Green could not hear anything,but he didnot like people to know this.

one evening he had invited several friends to dinner.While they were sitting at the table,one of his friends told a story that made every one laugh.

Mr. Green,who was laughing as loudly as anyone else,said:"That was a verygood joke,but I know a better one.Would you like to hear it?"

Then he began his story.When he finished the story everyone laughed louder than before.Mr Green smiled happily thinking that he had told a good story.

What he didn't know was that, he had just repeated the same story that his friend had told.

lol

regards

04:20 PM Apr 21 2010 |