Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How long does it take you to completely get rid of sorrow the failture of first love gave you?

Asian man

Asian man

China

How long does it take you to completely get rid of  sorrow the failture of first love gave you? As to me ,the time is still unknown ,I haven't got rid of it ,though four yeats has passed . Now I have got used to the lifestyle of bachelor ,absolutely free!

09:59 AM Apr 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Asian man

Asian man

China

It's said that it would take  our life time to forget that ,as that sorrow was deeply branded in our minds

10:10 AM Apr 04 2010 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

how could you not get over it !!!

if you truely still love that girl you would wish her to live happily with whomeever she chose

be sure that she is the loser cos she lost you " I don't know her nor u but I think you should think in this way" ..

why do you waist another minute of your life thinking of some one who forget all about you ? and why not falling in love again?? come on 4 years :S I think it is enough …:S

"move on and treasure the memories" :)

02:40 PM Apr 04 2010 |