Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WOMAN IN WEST!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

They use woman as CONDOM and throw it away like any other disposable thing. When they want woman again they go and start dating another one.
I think this sentence embody the real life in west, right?
hope from friends here talk to me frankly, not without bigotry!!

08:44 AM Apr 11 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

That’s the woman who suffers , once she has a baby. She has to work hard for her baby.

08:45 AM Apr 11 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Everything is not so gloomy as you wrote above, Osesame! 

There are lots of honest men who never throw their women… And I can say that life is not simple and there are different circumstances which lead a man or woman to definite situations… Sure, in every country you can find bad and good men and women. 

10:46 AM Apr 11 2010 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Well, From where Osesame Comes from It will be like this : 

They use woman as CONDOM and throw it away like any other disposable thing. When they want woman again they go and start MARRYING another one. You can have a collection of Up to 4. Marriage is a "Contract" that Approves sex

04:35 PM Apr 11 2010 |

Muratİstanbul34

Turkey

we shouldnt accuse as west or east. as women or men .

I think Everybody dont have same think . This problem not coolective.this problem is personal

and due to life style and preferances and conscience of people.

ıf someone has got conscience and true love and belive to god.

certinly they will do true behavior.

but we can say..not only in west .it can be in everywhere

ın west there is democracy..and everything can speak and learn easily.true or wrong can see.

but east country usually managed dictator and one politic party.There is no anyfreedoom.Thats way someproblem ..like that. we can not see and we can not learn easily.

ı mean same problems about women can be in everywhere.

ı think problem..not country not west or east..solve ourinside..our consicience ourthink.

god never select from true way..and give to people consicience and mercy

04:26 AM Apr 12 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

c'mon man, stop that.:S

05:34 AM Apr 12 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

OF COURSE WE HAVE SUCH MEN IN EAST BUT IF IT IS COMPARED TO WEST, IT WOULD BE NOTHING. IT BECOMES A PHENOMINA IN WEST.
OF COURSE THERE IS NO BLACK AT ALL AND WHITE AT ALL, BUT ANT TALK IS ABOUT THE MAJORITY AND PHENOMINA…AND IT IS VERY NOTICED WHATEVER U TRY TO SWEET THE MATTER.
I WISH ONE BE FAIR WITH HIMSELF AND SAY THE TRUTH TO CURE THE PROBLEM AT LEAST OR DEBATE FEATURED WITH HONESTY!
BTW, ALL SUCH EVILS IN EAST COME FROM IMITATING WEST!!!!

05:46 AM Apr 12 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

You have already posted such topics before, no need to post them again.. this is become really tiring to see! I can see the title of a topic and guess who wrote it (of course that's Osesame)! Have you realized you basically post about 2 things: The "problem" of the Western world, and Conversions to Islam (and if someone show you something you dont agree you just say the site was developed by jews). I have already gave up of two threads by you, because of your behaviour.. you post bad things about us and when we say it is wrong, you INSIST till the last minute that you are the right one and you think you know more about us than ourselves… that's so BORING! Stop saying that it is the Truth, the Truth.. the TRUUUTH. You should learn respecting the others and learn listening to them. That's all I wanted to say!

01:16 PM Apr 12 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ok western girls , i’ll respond to ur request…not to talk in that point. and hope in the same time western guys stop spreading false generalized information about us! ok
salam

02:14 PM Apr 12 2010 |

Muratİstanbul34

Turkey

dear friends

we have to respect ecahother.

there will be diffrent opinion until end of world .

important things we should respect to everyone.

and this topic is personal. and due to people heart.

bad people in everywhere is bad.

ourguy duty is keep women who love .and respect other

womenduty is respect and love who love .and keep herhonest.

we never solve anyproblem with force and never change anyopinion with force.

god meet to everyone good people.

04:32 AM Apr 13 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ok guys, i have read ur all comments. and thanks for that.
first, i wrote in caps , may be out of laziness to press the button after writting so i continue to the end :)....generally sorry if i have been misunderstood!
second, the sentince in bold of the main topic is not mine. it belonged to a guy in west who wrote it in a forum and showed that he want marry a girl but he will not be like west in that point!
and i think any fair person can’t deny the overwhelmed sex culture in west even it reached the children, and its harm effect on social values and actions(such what written in bold above)!
and i think the controversy between the republic and democratic parties in America about distributing Condoms on children on schools or teaching morals, what is better?!! show how the problem is!!!!!!!!(not shouting , just exclamation).
So, am i still wronged in information?
salam :)

07:46 AM Apr 13 2010 |