Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Isreaili Rabbi converted to Islam!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

This story may admire some and offened others, but no problem in reading it on the tongue of its woner:-
I was born to a Secular Jewish family, and at the age of 18 years old decided to look “deeper” into belief in God. Like most people, I looked at religion from a view point that was closer to me. Being that my family was Jewish and I was raised to attend Jewish schools I looked into Rabbinical “Orthodox Judaism”.
In the year 1988 I entered a Yeshiva and started my journey into the Orthodox Rabbinical racist cult. In 1991 I wed my 1st wife (then) Luna Mellul now Qamar al Khattab. She was from the Moroccan town named Tetouan and was attending the racist Orthodox Jewish girl’s seminary known as Breuers or Sampson Raphael Hirsh Bet Yaakov aka Bais Yakov.
1992 bought us the birth of my 1st child Abdel Rahman (formally Rachamim Cohen). Alhumdulilah he was then as he is now my pride and joy. Upon the birth of Abdel Rahman we were living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the Satmar Hasidic community. I used to see all the lying and cheating, government scams and money laundering using the Synagogue and Yeshiva bank accounts and the poor hygiene of these folk, and was nervous for my new born son not to grow up like these folk. We tried broadening our horizons and moved to the Ocean Parkway area of Brooklyn, later that year.
1994 till 1998 bought us the birth of 3 more wonderful children alhumdulilah. Hesibeh, Abdel Aziz (formally Ezra),and Abdullah (formally Ovadia) during these years I tried to convince myself that Judaism was a true path and I just didn’t understand it because I never read the entire set of Talmud and it 3 different ways of understanding it including the “hidden level”. You see this is the trick in the rabbinical cult, you will not EVER finish learning all the rabbinic text thus u are subservient to the Rabbis (aka Elders of Zion) who will interpret Judaism for you. During this time frame the Rabbis saw that we doubted there beliefs thus constantly followed our family contacting all new friends and employers etc. The Rabbis MUST ALWAYS know where you move to and who are your friends. The Rabbis were starting to be a big nuisance as were the Rabbinical Jews so seeking a better future elsewhere we loaded up the family and moved to Palestine. (then like most westerners we were brainwashed to refer to the Jew entity as Israel).
September,1998 we now arrived in Ghaza or what the Jewish squatters refer to as Gush Qatif. Quickly my wife was turned off by the lies of the folk there and my son Abdel Rahman came running home from school one day saying “Daddy, my teacher doesn’t cover her hair properly, her dress is to short, they don’t learn Torah here and all they do is play”!! Maashaallah, my son was very correct so with no possessions or money we set off to find a home in the nearby Jew settlement of Netivot in occupied 1948 Palestine. Shas, a “religious political party” immediately helped us by providing a home and their private school system and my kids went from knowing NO Hebrew to being tops in there class alhumdulilah. During our stay in Netivot I met a Muslim from UAE and we had conversations for about 2 years where he would ask me questions about Jewish Aqeedah or Jewish creed, and then compare it to Tawheed al Elohiya a part of Islamic Monotheism. I would then go and ask major Rabbis questions about the Jewish creed and always got 60000 different answers. The Jews can’t even tell you where there God is based on text; rather they say God is everywhere! (authubilah) One day I decided to go to the Arab souk and buy a translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in the English language. Subahanallah!!!!! I could not put it down!! Every problem I had with Jews and Judaism was being addressed by Allah the Most High, in the 1st 3 chapters of the Quran Allah swt answered most of my doubts about Judaism. The Quran is firm with the Jews and invites them to a just truth (Islam) to save them from the hellfire their ancestors are currently in.
When I finished reading the entire Quran,I could no longer associate with Jews any longer, thus I was obliged to tell my wife I am a Muslim. Alhumdulilah within 2 weeks my wife decided to read the Quran and became a Muslimah!!! Then the kids after her alhumdulilah.
Today 2006 alhumdulilah I live in Morocco with my wife Qamar and kids. My kids no longer remember Hebrew and there 1st language is Arqbic. All the kids are learning in Islamic Arabic Schools alhumdulilah we thank Allah subhana w tala for blessing us with islam.

07:59 AM Apr 12 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Oh, Osesame, please! Change that broken record.

04:40 PM Apr 12 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Read again what I wrote to you

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/382657?page=2

02:53 AM Apr 13 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I"ll reproduce what she wrote:

'You have already posted such topics before, no need to post them again.. this is become really tiring to see! I can see the title of a topic and guess who wrote it (of course that's Osesame)! Have you realized you basically post about 2 things: The "problem" of the Western world, and Conversions to Islam (and if someone show you something you dont agree you just say the site was developed by jews). I have already gave up of two threads by you, because of your behaviour.. you post bad things about us and when we say it is wrong, you INSIST till the last minute that you are the right one and you think you know more about us than ourselves… that's so BORING! Stop saying that it is the Truth, the Truth.. the TRUUUTH. You should learn respecting the others and learn listening to them. That's all I wanted to say!'

02:55 AM Apr 13 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

here's another jewish 'rappie'

03:20 AM Apr 13 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ooh, u all get raged !! for what coz such person uncover u and show all the world the true undeformed way to God!!
no one read what he wrote, no one want to go on a logic relpy , no one want to erase his/her ignorance !!
plz ppl learn to be polite then reply!
dirty words or actions is very easy way to reply but for weak only!
and also, that’s why when brain-washed western persons know the reality convert at once to the right way!
i know u all teased by those words, but it is ur problem!!! :-)

07:05 AM Apr 13 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Thanks Brother, Alhamdulillah. Go on.

You collected the evil ones on one topic again :D

09:46 AM Apr 13 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The 'evil ones' being all those that oppose your pathetic views. I think that would be most of the sight.  

The only people that like these repetitive articles about people converting to Islam that we've never heard of, are some Muslims, who want vindication for their religion. 

It bores and even alienates all the other non-Muslims on this site. Seriously though, do you expect people to read this and then sheepishly consider conversion afterwards?

Sentences like this are supposed to attract Jews:

"In the year 1988 I entered a Yeshiva and started my journey into the Orthodox Rabbinical racist cult."

"The Quran is firm with the Jews and invites them to a just truth (Islam) to save them from the hellfire their ancestors are currently in."

"he Rabbis were starting to be a big nuisance as were the Rabbinical Jews so seeking a better future elsewhere we loaded up the family and moved to Palestine. (then like most westerners we were brainwashed to refer to the Jew entity as Israel)."

Anyway, we all know who this guy is. The same guy that osesame writes about over and over again. A mentally unstable person that thinks suicide bombers are heroes and that its ok to kill Israeli civilians, because 'they all serve in the army once in their lives'.

Most importantly, this man was not and is not a Rabbi.

Osesame posted all of these on the exact same topic:

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/251766?from_search_page=1

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/222532?from_search_page=1

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/222532?from_search_page=1

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/379344?from_search_page=1

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/251766?from_search_page=1

02:14 PM Apr 13 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4882451985962565086&hl=en

Here he is. He shows up in this documentary called the 'children of Abraham'.

Check at the minute: 20:00  then at minute 34:00 onwards.

The guy is a madman who glorifies suicide bombing and preaches how all non-Muslims are going to hell. He also says how all converts from Islam should be murdered. 

Wonderful huh?

Watch it if you dare.

02:15 PM Apr 13 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I wonder Memo why they get raged from a good real cases happened inside the malignant being…didn’t they read that:-
2006: More Jews converting to Islam
New record: 70 Israeli citizens expected to convert to Islam this year – more than twice the number in previous years. Most are cases of Jewish, Christian women marrying Muslim men
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3274735,00.html
bye :)

03:20 PM Apr 13 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

ha ha ha ¬¬' osesame, do you have any problems? I wonder how your profile wasnt deleted yet, remember what happened to Ryot and her posts about "gkisseberth, where are you?" So this is just the 6th time you post this and you expected everyone to be happy?

memo.. i hope you didnt include me in that "evil ones".. i know you didnt (say you didnt!)

01:04 AM Apr 14 2010 |