Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

From what country you are?

GLamouRous_Edit

Russian Federation

Cool

03:56 PM Jun 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Maystro

Maystro

Saudi Arabia

Sealed

I`m from hell

12:00 PM Jun 20 2007 |

fred...

Brazil

i´m from brazil

12:44 PM Jun 20 2007 |

gregantony

gregantony

Italy

Why don't we say something more about our land, not only where are we from?

For example:

I'm from Sicily.

True clichés: very hot, sunny, plenty of history and nature. Alas, mother of the mafia, still alive.

False clichés: we don't walk with the flat cap and the sawn-off shotgun. It isn't dangerous coming here (the mafia is made from pitiless but intelligent people: they don't kill people walking in the street for some money: they control the trade of the drugs and the public contracts so common people cant see it in their daily life). So, come to visit us ;)

01:16 PM Jun 20 2007 |

Niram

Netherlands

I am from Holland, also called the Netherlands.  This country is densely populated. But because of that you could come ‘everywhere’ very fast. The area from Holland is flat. We don’t wear all clogs, but sometimes you could see a farmer wearing clogs. Its legal to sell drug only in a coffeeshop. Some people think Dutch people use all drug, but it isn’t.

When you come one time in holland you have to try a frying-pan. Thats my favourite food, and tipical Dutch.

05:49 PM Jun 20 2007 |

sofi78

Russian Federation

I am from Russia

12:21 AM Jun 21 2007 |

Christy Xu

China

I also from China ! Tongue out

08:47 AM Jun 21 2007 |

siripoopey

Thailand

he:)i come from Thailand

09:12 AM Jun 21 2007 |

javed.nehal

India

I am from India.

10:09 AM Jun 21 2007 |

hl5jla

South Korea

I'm from Korea

10:40 AM Jun 21 2007 |

nono_cute

nono_cute

Iraq

oh, hi, i'm from mosul - iraq , iraq was a beautiful country but now it's so bad u cant even go out of your house!!!! i hope everything bad will end  in iraq …..

11:11 AM Jun 21 2007 |