Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what I Expect In My Life

Res

Res

China

what i expect in my life
  During my 20 years`life,i always feel confused and overwhelmed.
  To the prosperous society,i`m a kite gone beyond recall.I'm tired of my life now.Everyday I do the same old things,facing books,computer and boring class.I want to change my life.But I don't know how to change it.I even don't know what kind of life I want.Sometimes,i make great plans for the future, but in most cases, I only can fulfill very few of them,so i feel sad.
  Unfortunately,i`m a real perfectionist.On the other hand,i`m a aspirant man,i want advancement, honors and a high position.What a pity!I demand all,but have nothing.That`s the reason for my sorrow.
  Last winter vacation,i came to a village which surrounded mountain, there has a picturesque scenery,poeple all has a goodness of heart,despite they are poor and ignorant.
  Suddenly,i felt comfortable.I know what i expect in my life is tranquility.I like the mountain,the ghyll,the villager.I want to escape from the foppishly society.To be a man like Li Shutong,therefore,i decide to be a rural teacher.It can make me calm down in my life.Learn to be less ambitious by living a
quiet life.Love what i love,do what i want to do.That`s the last way to find a good outlet.
  Is it a dream?I don`t know.
  Maybe it`s my fate.

09:27 AM Jun 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

Good for you.

07:57 AM Jun 16 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I think there are something behind honor and high position.I don`t want to be a boss that because there is responsibility on his shoulder.fortunately,I found something behind books.It`s lik music score.there are some national factors behind it.that make music more meaningful.you are still under the policy.you can bring you own to the students in the countryside.

11:25 PM Jun 16 2007 |

Res

Res

China

thanks . liang

i can bring my own to the students in the countryside.thank u DAR

03:52 AM Jun 17 2007 |

nano3007

nano3007

United States

i agree with you ,

one needs to escape the busy city life so as to rearrange his thoughts and plans for the coming days ..

and the best escape is nature ..

11:20 AM Jun 17 2007 |

pinkprincess

United Arab Emirates

I hope that u find your dream and way to live comfortable …

good luck to u ….

sometimes i feel that I live in life i don't to be in it….other times i feel we are in a posstion to do what we want we can do it ..it just need a desier and hope to complet what we start…

12:18 PM Jun 17 2007 |