Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should terminally ill people should be allowed to choose when they die???

An_Pham

An_Pham

Viet Nam

what do u think and why ?? :)

07:33 AM May 17 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Atlas Lion

Atlas Lion

United Arab Emirates

They are not allowed to do so, They should keep fighting who knows what's going to happen next

May be it will be solved. It is a hard time whether for the patient or his family.

07:40 AM May 17 2010 |

hermitlady

China

i think we should respect patient's idea of hisself…

08:57 AM May 17 2010 |

silent-Rose

China

Maybe it depends. Keep fighting is necessary, but after a long time, i mean long enough, there still no way out, then maybe it is better to repect patient's idea. we all tried. no regret.

09:44 AM May 17 2010 |

mtaol

mtaol

China

what a crazy world!!

10:10 AM May 17 2010 |

The sweet

The sweet

Russian Federation

Terminally illness is a disaster of course. What could be worse? But I think we shouldn’t kill ourselves even to get rid of our suffering. Only God can bestow and take away life .

03:19 PM May 17 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

God isn’t going to bestow life when you’re brain dead. When your brain is no more. You’re just a lump of cells which are kept alive due to heart lung machine and external feeding. Keeping this lump of flesh alive only increases the monetary pressure on patient’s family.

06:44 PM May 17 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

God isn’t going to bestow life when you’re brain dead. When your brain is no more. You’re just a lump of cells which are kept alive due to heart lung machine and external feeding. Keeping this lump of flesh alive only increases the monetary pressure on patient’s family.

06:45 PM May 17 2010 |

The sweet

The sweet

Russian Federation

Couldn't we know exactly alive patient's brain or dead?

08:11 PM May 17 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

^ you dont even have to suicide. Some European countries have flexible rules that allow medical assisted mercy killing of terminally ill patients. It even has a fancy term for it. And when people travel to these countries for that purpose its called …Um I forgot the word. I read about this in a news article.

05:42 PM May 18 2010 |

yellownite

Denmark

Thanks for sharing.Fantastic post. Bookmarked this site and emailed it to a few friends, your post was that great, keep it up.

E20-322 | HP0-P20 | JN0-343 | RH302

06:28 AM Dec 21 2010 |