Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The way we Israel see it - in other words, the truth. (no video)

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

Yeah you guessed right, I'm talking the "freedom" flotilla here.

First, Israel warned it would not allow the peace flotilla to enter Gaza. but they still continued. There were even reports of babies on board. This smacks a bit of deliberate provocation, doesn't it.  The activists are actually provoking Israel.

What do you have to say, as you see it?

Secondly, Israel has proposed to deliver aid from freedom flotilla to Gaza. But this has been rejected. Does this mean the activists and hamas are actually more interested in scandal and exploding the suffering of the Gaza ppl ?

In our point of view, there are two issues here.

The first issue is the navel blockade. Which is for Israel a military necessity, Because if there was unfitted navel access to the Gaza strip, Iran and Syria would be sending in rockets, and those rockets would obviously be fired at Israel. It's true that inside Gaza they can endogenously produce dangerous rockets. But the most formidable weapons, those with the longer range, with the more powerful warheads and the greater accuracy, have to be imported. And we CANNOT allow that. Therefore we have to keep the navel blockade.

As for the civilian sanctions on the Gaza strip on the crossings. Let me say we have over the last few months expended the volume of the products going in to the Gaza strip by some 20 percents. We've expended the variety of products that are going in to the Gaza strip. We've agreed to building projects, when there's an internationally third party involved.

Moreover we are prepared to do more! most of us would be happy to do much more, if the palastinian govermant could exercise its autority in the gaza strip.
unfortunately they have no longer authority on the Gaza strip. That's why we are unable to have any kind of business with the Palestinian government.

I pray for the day when the Palestinian ppl understand that Hamas is nothing but an obsticale on the way for peace. 

08:27 AM Jun 05 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

just4english

Egypt

Simply what will u do if someone broke into ur neighbour's house to kidnape it deliberately and soooo violently, then in an illusive trial to appear merciful he give them the complete choice to leave their house or being tortured and killed by guns or starvation and when someone blames him for his acts, he go on crying with tears and start telling a story that his granfather's was tortured by someone in the past (although this someone has no relation to ur neighbours)

Who is the silly?

Be fair or leave the situation for fair people to talk about it.

01:21 AM Jun 07 2010 |

just4english

Egypt

Unfortunately they thought they are humans

And please do not be silly and say give donations to Israel again bcz Israeli people u r talking about r the reason for this starvation, as far as I think Israel have enough money to feed mare than Gaza or at least they can open the borders 

08:58 AM Jun 07 2010 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

Provocation by taking babies? I haven't heard that there were babies on board. What purpose would there be? Who would want to take their babies to a place that has nothing. Why would this be provocation … unless the Israelis like attacking babies? Or think babies make tough fighters? Sorry this is just one of the most pathetic STORIES I've heard yet.

I have questions for you:

Why should Gaza, or anyone wanting to give aid to Gaza, trust Israel – their enemy – to offload the cargo and pass it on? Would Israel let Palestine or Syria take Israeli aid and check it before passing it to Israel? I mean Israeli aid from the U.S.  – Israel, that poorest nation on earth that deserves the largest amount of US aid – things they can't do without like all those high grade weapons and ammunition, etc.

The cargo had been checked in Turkey and Malta – under international law that should be accepted as being trustworthy. There were no weapons on that ship.

Supplies into Gaza from Israel? What was it Israel said? "We're putting Gaza on a diet".Yes I think that's what they said.

It isn't Hamas that is the obstacle to peace. It is the Israeli State that is the obstacle.

Here is some truth for you, but it might be hard to swallow for you: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=406979822187&ref=mf

12:01 PM Jun 07 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Question to Jews: Do you really feel sorry for holocaust?

12:12 PM Jun 07 2010 |

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

otooziki – I just said there were reports of babies on board. Either way it doesn't  really matter. With or without the babies, this flotilla was a mere provocation.

(And you're damn right, who the hell would want to take their babies to a place that has nothing. like Gaza…)

Well, you and your Arabic fellas don't have to trust us. We offered them to dock at the port of Ashdod, and literally see with their own eyes how the cargo's being checked and being taken to the GAZA ppl.

What more do u want? See, that is like the best deal you'll ever get from any country in the world.

"The cargo had been checked in Turkey and Malta – under international law that should be accepted as being trustworthy. There were no weapons on that ship."

Hahaha. No comment (speechless). good one tho!

Anyways you're no better than those turkish bastards or anyone else who supports terrorism. I wonder what they do with your kids in 40 years from now when England is under a Muslim rule.

Memo – of course not! it's just 6 MILLION innocent people that were murdered – No biggie.

dickhead!

Peace yall :)

03:55 PM Jun 08 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Why does every Muslim country support foreign terrorists? That's my question after this whole affair with Turkey.

06:42 PM Jun 08 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@otooziki:

And I find you again supporting the usual, irresponsibly blind far left condemnation of Israel.

Let me ask you something. Do peaceful humanitarian activists attack Israeli troops with slingshots? Knives? Steel batons? Do they do any of the acts that were on the video?

The answer is no. And indeed most of the people on these ships would not do any such thing. Except for one.

The ship coming from Turkey, filled with mostly Turkish citizens had many Islamic radicals on board who came looking for a fight. 

The other ships were boarded without incident.

People like you seem to expect Israeli to do things that know other country in the world would except, i.e. freely allowing ships of whatever, no checks at all, into territory controlled by a murderous terror organization which states as its goal the destruction of the Jewish State.

Israel is not suicidal, as much as her opponents wish she were.

06:48 PM Jun 08 2010 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

Fabs… who said you that EVERY MUSLIM COUNTRY support foreign terrorists…?
there was Pakistanis in that ship too…
the aim was to help those who are being SURROUNDED by ISRAELI POLITICIANS
i’ve met some of Jews… they are so nice…
& i said the same to them that no one has NO PROBLEM with Israel or Israeli People… it’s just the way ISRAELI POLITICIANS break the laws…
how they kill 6 MILLION innocents… NOT BIGGIE
no one can deny how much ‘BUSY…’ Israeli Politicians have been in destroying Palestine… ESPECIALLY Gaza…

my question for you all…

WHATEVER ISRAEL IS DOING
IF A MUSLIM COUNTRY DID THIS SAME
WHAT WOULD BE THE REACTION FROM YOU ALL
?

if someone goes to HELP… you call that SUPPORTING TERRORISM
kindly let me know what do you call what ISRAELI POLITICIANS have been doing since so many years…?
PEACE
? HUMANITY…???

we all are Humans… we all have RIGHT to live happily…
so just live & let live…
say the things that could bring PEACE
think the things that could increase LOVE
do the things that could praise HUMANITY
PLEASE… for you… for all of us…

02:32 PM Jun 08 2011 |