Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Eight Tips for Muslim Husbands

mo on

mo on

India

This post is specially for all the Muslim husbands to live a happy life according to guidelines of the Islam. Holy Prophet Saw has said in an Hadith that "best amongst you are the ones who are best to their wives" so this Hadith tells us how Important it is to treat your wives well. Following are some tips for Muslim Husbands and by following these tips you can live a happy life with your wife.

1 Dress up well: You should dress well and clean for you wife. As the husbands likes their wives to look well same way Wives likes their husbands to look well.  Also try to do Miswak for good smell of your mouth.
2 Cute Names: Try to use a Cute name for your wife which she likes. Don,t use such names that can hurt her feelings.
3 Try to Reward her Actions: You should Reward the actions of you wife and treat her with love. Remember she do so much works for you like cooking, taking care of home, taking care of kids etc.
4 Give her Time: Many Husbands don,t give time to their Wives due to their outside works which is a big mistake. always try to give maximum time to your wife.
5 Have Fun with her: Try to have fun with her by giving her time. you can play games with her, do jokes with her etc.
6 Give her Gifts: According to Hadith of Prophet saw giving gifts increases Love. you should give gifts to your wife it will increase Love between you.
7 Treat Her with Love: You should always treat your wife with Love. Even if she is doing something wrong try to correct her with love instead of getting angry on her.
8 Make Dua: The Last Tip is that Do Dua for her and your whole family.

So these are Eight tips i wanted to share for Muslim Husbands to live a happy life with your wife. I am not yet married so i will also try these tips after getting married Inshallah Hahahaha. May Allah Swt help everyone to treat their Wives with Love.

08:01 AM Jun 27 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

William-Union Jack

United Kingdom

Well, I must say that Islam is a great religion, in deed. 

As I am about to become a Muslim, I am really interested to be aware of such tips  that are associated to family and social life.

Thanks brother again

10:19 PM Jun 27 2010 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

good to read…

02:55 AM Jun 28 2010 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

I am agree with brasilero that all husbands should follow such rules… And I am sure so proud that I made the best thing when I embraced Islam… Such rules were commanded and experinced by our Prophet Mohammad.
I learnt from Islam that who’s ever respect and take care of his mother, father and wife he desrves The paradise .. I learnt that the main mission of Islam is to extend justice and peace..

01:48 PM Jun 28 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

dear William-Union Jack
I think your are going to the right way
if do u need to ask about islam please send email to me

02:52 PM Jun 28 2010 |

rudi setiawan

Indonesia

William-Union Jack

Your are not become Islam, but you are come back to Islam,

because,

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ؛ أَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُوْلُ:
قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم : مَا مِنْ مَوْلُوْدٍ إِلاَّ يُوْلَدُ عَلَى الْفِطْرَةِ. فَأَبَوَاهُ يُهَوِّدَانِهِ وَيُنَصِّرَانِهِ وَيُمَجِّسَانِهِ.

Hadith narrated by Abu Hurairah Radhiyallahu'anhu , he said:: peace and blessings of Allaah be upon the Messenger of Allah said: Every child born in a state of Fithrah. The two men who his parents made him a Jew , a Christian or a Zoroastrian . As an animal that gave birth to a child without a disability , if you feel there is a cut nose ? .

Meaning (Al – Fithrah) is the religion of Islam , as it came to his interpretation of the Mujahid (Narrated by Ath – tafsir Thabary in 20/97 ) .

From the information given above we can take a few conclusions :

1. In all of human origin has been Islam since his mother in the stomach .

2. He can become infidels after that because of the influence of satan from among the jinn and mankind .

3. Someone who is still in a state of nature it is not necessary for the purpose so that he/she syahadah into the religion of Islam , because he/she had entered and was still in the religion of Islam . But please read the creed for his emphasis on strengthen her faith as a Muslim . As we read in dhikr dhikr – like adzan , tasyahhud , sermons , and in every Muslim 's life everyday .

4. Someone who already damaged nature syahadah then he should return to Islam as a condition for longer . This is mandatory spoken by infidels or apostates who want to convert to Islam because nature has changed. So as to restore the original nature must syahadah again.

Wallahu a'lamu .

Source : tanyajawabagamaislam.blogspot.com

06:13 AM Jun 29 2010 |

mo on

mo on

India

To  William-Union JaWilliam-Union Jack

salam brother, we muslim welome to the religion of peace(islam), indeed islam is not only for arab it is for all humanity, and nabi salalahualyhiwalam is the rasul([propehet) and nabi of all humankind.

07:45 AM Jun 29 2010 |

mo on

mo on

India

To brasilero

All these "rules" should be followed by all husband

Not only for Muslims.

i didnot said that it is only for muslims, islam is for all and muhammad salalahulalyhiwaslam is the guidlines for all humanity, his teaching is solution of our problems. All hudbands can apply his teaching in daily life.

All wives deserve that …...............

Hope, you agree with me…...

correct, bro 

07:51 AM Jun 29 2010 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

Rewording of the post of

rudi setia
wan

Indonesia

The Prophet Muhammad said, “No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist.” (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Islam is the religion of all Prophets, Adam to Muhammad. Children are not born out of any sin, original, inherited or derived. They are born on the religion of their nature, i.e., Islam.

RECOGNITION OF ALLAH

The question which arises here is, “How can all people be expected to believe in Allah given their varying- backgrounds, societies and cultures? For people to be responsible for worshipping Allah they all have to have access to knowledge of Allah. The final revelation teaches that all mankind have the recognition of Allah imprinted on their souls, a part of their very nature with which they are created.

In Soorah Al-A’raaf, Verses 172-173; Allah explained that when He created Adam, He caused all of Adam’s descendants to come into existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To which they all replied, ” Yes, we testify to It:’

Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He is their creator and only true God worthy of worship. He said, “That was In case you (mankind) should say on the day of Resurrection, “Verily we were unaware of all this.” That is to say, we had no idea that You Allah, were our God. No one told us that we were only supposed to worship You alone. Allah went on to explain That it was also In case you should say, “Certainly It was our ancestors who made partners (With Allah) and we are only their descendants; will You then destroy us for what those liars did?” Thus, every child is born with a natural belief in Allah and an inborn inclination to worship Him alone called in Arabic the “Fitrah”.

If the child were left alone, he would worship Allah in his own way, but all children are affected by those things around them, seen or unseen.

The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, “I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray”. The Prophet (PBUH) also said, “Each child is born in a state of “Fitrah”, then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?” (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

So, just as the child submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in nature, his soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is his Lord and Creator. But, his parents try to make him follow their own way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of his life to resist or oppose the will of his parents. The religion which the child follows at this stage is one of custom and upbringing and Allah does not hold him to account or punish him for this religion. (By Abu Ameena Bilal Phillips )

11:10 AM Jun 29 2010 |

rudi setiawan

Indonesia

To Abd'Arrahman

I agree with you,

05:23 PM Jun 29 2010 |

glassy heart

Saudi Arabia

hope most of ksa guys appling that ,bc some of them are muslim by nams not by deeds

05:55 PM Jun 30 2010 |