Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why don't some white girls like Asian men?

krissylam

Thailand

Why don't some white girl like Asian men?

Maybe, someone want to know about this like me.

Thank you for your all attentions. But now White woman made me crazy.

Hi ,All friends. How about this

Bye bye Megan Fox.

Megan. I forgot you.

07:00 AM Jun 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Who told you that?

Girls are different everywhere, some of them adore Asian men, but some don't, and the rest of them don't mind if a man is Asian or European…

Actually it is a matter of taste and tastes are differ.. Sure, mostly European girls are got used to their own race and they can not imagin themselves with men of the other races. Also they say that a baby must be born from people of one and the same race …

07:09 AM Jun 30 2010 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

Most East Asian men I knew preferred to date Asian women.  Of the Asian men I have known who do like European girls, they don't seem to have any trouble getting girls.

08:29 AM Jun 30 2010 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

How do your thoughts come out ?  A good or bad guy should be the matter.

08:53 AM Jun 30 2010 |

glassy heart

Saudi Arabia

thats nice subject lols,,i guess lotsa peopl arenot  happy with what thy have ,so thats why some of them are looking for changes ,,Laughing

09:31 PM Jun 30 2010 |

jmran

jmran

Saudi Arabia

may they get a bad idea about them

12:22 AM Jul 01 2010 |

krissylam

Thailand

CoolOh!, Let me change the topic to "Why don't most white women like Asian men?"

It's possible I belike crazy to set this topic. But I believe some of Asian men want to know about this.

03:41 AM Jul 01 2010 |

alLblue

alLblue

China

I'm 1.82 meter high, if Taylor Swift wears cowboy boots, she may be higher than me, I think it's a little wired to stand with the girls who are taller than me, but I still like Taylor Swift anyway~ :D

01:17 PM Jul 01 2010 |

alLblue

alLblue

China

Really? Do I reach the average height of Europe or other countries? In fact, I'm a little unsatisfied with my height, I could have grown taller, but my father is too short, and my mother is taller than my father, so every time they quarrel, my mom will laugh at his height, it gives me some kinda childhood shadow… 

04:16 PM Jul 01 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

es, your tall  is  good  And you may reach at  the high of America  and Europe why not ?   dont  you think that There is also in Europe and America, girls are  shorter   than you?     really funny story  it make me remeber     that  girl married to a baldman  and she  make fun on him somtimes   when people  make fun on my body              i smile      i  make fun on them   

04:38 PM Jul 01 2010 |

alLblue

alLblue

China

Faith from U.S.A.: Ugly face? I don't know her real face without make-up, but who cares, I only know that she gave a very very deep impression in the music video called Love Story, she looks gorgeous in the classic style dress. Mmm…how to describe this feeling…You can say Miss Dreaming

03:02 AM Jul 02 2010 |