Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I have a problem, can you help me?

meandmyself

Antarctica

I am a quite famous member, I made this profile to hide my identity. I have been a member for like 3 years. The problem is the following: I am a bisexual, and I met a guy here (I just wanted friendship nothing else) when I asked what he thought about bisexuals and so on he told me that if it a girl it is great because you can have sex with 2 girls, but if it is a guy he is a piece of shit. I feel so upset about that :( Now I'm afraid of showing my condition because of fear of losing all friends and being discriminated.

By the way. I'm a male, and that guy is from Europe (where it is supposed that people respect diversity, and I'm from a quite open-minded country too)

What do you think about it? 

01:57 AM Jul 07 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

meandmyself

Antarctica

:/

05:47 PM Jul 07 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

well If some one stop being your friend just because you are gay or bi…then he was not a real friend.

There are people in Europe who don't like homosexuality, being from Europe doesn't mean everybody thing the same, what happens is that in Europe homosexuality is not a crime and is not punished, adults are free for love anyone they like, same sex or not.  

06:17 PM Jul 08 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Everyone deserves respect whichever is his or her race, religion, sexual preference, etnicity or whatever. Just that. 

01:16 AM Jul 09 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Hey dude :( Do I know you?? If so, if you are my friend.. you can tell me! No one will lose my friendship because of this simple detail :D If you are my friend.. plz let me know! Send me a msg.

12:03 AM Jul 10 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

In which way I can help you?

The best way for others to accept you is for you to accept yourself the way you are.. I see you made this bogus account to protect your reputation in EBaby.. That is understandable, but it will be more laudable if you will come out in the open and cut clean.. Then again, maybe you are not yet ready and I respect your choice to stay in the closet for the time being..

Not only you will get all those loads out of your chest by being true to yourself and being true to us, but it will also help you screen the people in your friends list and decide who are those people worthy of the true you and who are those only worthy of the "famous" you..

04:59 AM Jul 10 2010 |

lyc6011

lyc6011

Hong Kong

I think this is not a big deal and it depends on your attitude, if you just believe your friend. It's better to let him know, based on your post you seem being afraid of letting your friend know you are bisexual and you are being sufferring from keeping this secret. Just tell him and open your eyes to see what your friend is if I were you.  

05:39 AM Jul 10 2010 |