Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

It's hard to fall in love

7ouba

7ouba

Tunisia

Some people look so clever act so nice. You  can just describe them as perfect, they got everything happiness love. I am not envy them of course.But I just want to have some love like everybodies. I know that there is some who be loved by people but havin' something toward them.NO I want to love and to feel in love.IS TOO HARD? Ithink so. 

05:00 PM Jul 07 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dkattleya

dkattleya

Indonesia

It depends on what you fall in love with. If you fall in love to objects is much easier, but when it comes to love a person whom you will spend your live with I think it's not easy. You have to go through a lot of things to define whether you really in love with this person or you just love him because of something in him that attracting you.

02:34 AM Jul 08 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Ye ye ye.

05:59 AM Jul 08 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I think it is harder to stop loving someone u love. Though it is not imposible. ;)

11:38 AM Jul 08 2010 |

7ouba

7ouba

Tunisia

but sometimes u like him  just because he is handsome im talkin' about love by first look.love can be blindas they said

07:58 PM Jul 31 2010 |