Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What will you do in summer?

Jade90

Jade90

China

So hot!

What are u plan to do in your summer holidays?

Could you share your experiences with me? My friends….

08:14 AM Jul 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

j321j321

j321j321

Taiwan

I'm learning Japanese now! I'm going to be in high school after the summer vacation, so I'll probably just study the school work. 

I'm a big fan of comics! I will go to the comic exhibition which is held in Taipei. Are you also a comic lover?

09:38 AM Jul 19 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

I'll have to meditate. That's for sure!

10:23 AM Jul 19 2010 |

hicham nour10

Morocco

salam hi i will spend summer in the work :) lol there's no holiday for me this summer but without doubt i will spend wekend  with my friend to enjoy the beachans pass nice night in differents place, but it's not enough for me cuz i like travel to many cities during summer .

01:55 PM Jul 19 2010 |

ardibehesht

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i will work and i will be here: 

they call it Forest of clouds and i think it obvious why. it's one the most beautiful forests in Iran.

02:42 PM Jul 20 2010 |

hicham nour10

Morocco

without doubt ncha allah  mi amor but my life :) the weekend only but  every moment passed so onderful and will spend again cuz when i be beside my princes there's nothings more i need. but maybe e ill get one week soon i say maybe :) i hope so cuz we ill spend it 2gether ith enjoy all the times

06:03 PM Jul 20 2010 |

james root

james root

Mexico

i don't know , i think that i will stay at home

11:32 PM Jul 22 2010 |