Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

people who speak arabic .. i need your HELP !! please

maryyana

maryyana

Mexico

hi ; i would like to ask something important to a friend he speaks just arabic, could someone help me to translate this message? i write it in english and you change it in arabic ppleease i needd it , its urgent , thankg you very much ! (:

this is the message :

hi abdlkerim, im mariana and i am from mexico.i know abdo (james blunt)is your friend, i havent see him online and i am worry about him, could you tell me what happend with him? or tell him i want to talk with him please, thank you so much.hope your answer soon . bye

06:24 PM Jul 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

IMAAZH

IMAAZH

United Arab Emirates

مرحبا عبدالكريم ، أنا مارينا و انا من المكسيك ، انا اعلم أن عبدو صديقك ، أنا لما اراه منذ مدة على الإنترنت و أنا قلقة عليه ، هل تستطيع انت تخبرني ماذا حدث له ، او قل له انني اريد ان أتحدث معه لو سمحت ، شكرا جزيلا لك ، اتمنى ان اسمع الجواب منك سريعا ، سلام

06:30 PM Jul 19 2010 |

maryyana

maryyana

Mexico

THAAAANK youu so muccch ! i really needed it; thats to nice from you, hope you be finee (: really, thank yoou

06:55 PM Jul 19 2010 |

IMAAZH

IMAAZH

United Arab Emirates

Smile

06:57 PM Jul 19 2010 |

maryyana

maryyana

Mexico

i meet i guy from morroco; and we stared being friends since last agoust, and last day he wrote in his facebook: suicide is the best way to relax, imagine ! and since that day,he hasnt been online so i add a close friend of him and i will send the message you help me to translate ; (: thats the story jaja

07:03 PM Jul 19 2010 |

IMAAZH

IMAAZH

United Arab Emirates

lol, hope he is ok Smile

07:05 PM Jul 19 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

i hope u hear good news about him soon

07:07 PM Jul 19 2010 |

Maxdalis Hernández

Panama

Hello

07:33 PM Jul 19 2010 |

maryyana

maryyana

Mexico

jaja thank you for your good wishes, he is 26 and  i am 17 and yeess.. qe fail in lovee but we had some problems and we stopped talking but i cant forget him and i want to talk with him as beforee , i thought wa imposible but i like him the problem is we are so far; he is 1o years older than me and religions :S ; 

03:20 PM Jul 20 2010 |

maryyana

maryyana

Mexico

and now pleaase , his friend has answered ; help me to translate this :

what it means ? 

عندما أالتقي به سوف أقول له

03:24 PM Jul 20 2010 |

IMAAZH

IMAAZH

United Arab Emirates

he said (( when i meet him , i will tell him ))

09:43 PM Jul 20 2010 |