Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LOVE FESTIVAL IN GERMANY..

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

As we already knw that there is a festival in germany..as for you view what advantage and disdvantage does a such festival has?

02:17 AM Jul 25 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

I think it’s a good picture to people around the world..and it simply shows that we love each other for areason.

02:20 AM Jul 25 2010 |

volkan er

volkan er

Turkey

Unfortunately I've heard at the news at this morning that eighteen people had died in that festival. In a tunnel i think, people had panicked and run over the others.

06:51 AM Jul 25 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

yes 19 :S

the organization just thinks about money. security isnt important

07:01 AM Jul 25 2010 |

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

it was totally crazy to forbid  people to enter to festival because they realized too late that area was too small :s I can't get how did they imagine thousand people going out and in same time thousand people entering,through one tunnel.

06:40 PM Jul 26 2010 |

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

It seems not good nw to the people of germany..on behalf of my country we say R.I.P to u beloved ones we still love u.

04:08 PM Jul 27 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

It's such a tragedy considering the true message of the parade. Such a sad day for all those lost lives. The worse thing about all this is that the organizers have and will not develop firmer security measures but instead they just cancel the whole event altogether.

09:21 PM Jul 29 2010 |