Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!


English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!


Life Talk!

any one can help me........ plz!!!



Syrian Arab Republic

i m a girl in 18year old i get marred last year but i don't love my husbend and really icand live with him but my family want  me to be with him and i love my parents a lot and i want them to be with me  

plz help me how i can get what i want and get my parents what they want!!1

11:56 AM Jul 26 2010 |

The iTEP® test

  • Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

    Take Now >



Saudi Arabia

My advice is not  marry him
 you must know your rights  its your right
It is your life 
, You who will live with him 
You will have children   and be resbansible 

if   your family really  wanted  you  to be happy  they must understand

01:21 PM Jul 26 2010 |




My dear Doaa1,

To hear what have happened to you ,make me very angry.

In the name of Allah, I realize that your family should marry your husband.

02:16 PM Jul 26 2010 |



Saudi Arabia

why  u married him ?
Do you have children? 

02:16 PM Jul 26 2010 |



I have one advice for you; we live in 21. century and no one can t force you to live with someone if you don t love him. If you a Cahtolik and if you a marred in Chatolik way, that matrimony is failed because you ar not a marred in free will… If you a musliman girl, than I m so sorry, I can t hellp you, because that is for musliman usually normal matrimony…

06:47 PM Jul 26 2010 |



plz check ur mail box


07:27 PM Jul 26 2010 |



United States

If you run away, it might take some years, but your family will forgive you. a few years of bad relations with your family will be bad, but is that worse than a lifetime of misery?


If you have an authority figure to back you up (religious figure, family friend, grandparent) they could help you.  If your husband is a decent man, he will make it his responsibility to get a divorce. 


I'm really sorry about your situation.  

03:24 AM Jul 27 2010 |




sorry to hear that and sorry to know that it is happened in my country 

but any way ; you have to do something , you have to talk with your husband and with your family to talk with him , if he treats you in a bad way

and if you have to ;  then you can get divorced from him

it is long life to live with someone you don't like him or respect him ; at the end sorry to tell you that you family on day going to die and you are the only person how have to live the rest of her life with a man don't like


so rethink and god bless you

yours truly ; i wish i can help you more  

01:43 PM Jul 27 2010 |



Saudi Arabia

 If you need to speak with me feel free  

02:13 PM Jul 27 2010 |