Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you drink Alchohol ?

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I remember I treid it once,though my religion forbids it,and I remember that day,I broke two noses and fought with my parents,and got fired from my work…I can't remember well…!!!

What about you ?

08:57 PM Jul 27 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

it is not good neither bad, if you are able to control yourself of drinking the enough for not to loose control, it's ok.

12:19 AM Jul 28 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

By the way, i'll tell you with all the respect you deserve, that you should go to a psicologist, because  it is not a normal behaviour the one you had because of drinking alcohol. 

12:23 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

LOL

I already did,and he told me to stop drinking,and he recomended me to get away from as much as I can…DO YOU THINK THE DOCTOR IS WRONG ?!

12:34 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

French Southern Territories

Don't you ever learn boy

If you open the tap just a little bit in a bottle,it will take a long time to fill it,but if you open it very much the bottle would flood sooner !

This is the difference between drink a little bit and overdoze

I guess in the existance there is only good or bad,nothing stands between them,can you give an example…?

It's all about how you see things and let your self do it and give an excuse to your self then you believe it and live with it hapilly even though it might be completely wrong,and whatever your religion is,Iguess it is forbiden,I know Jesus PBUH forbid it too

And pleeeeease take no offence,do not take it personally and use your mind

12:59 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I know Jesus PBUH forbid it too

didnt Jesus drink wine too? it doesnt mean that if you try alcohol it'll be a sin.. but someone that starts drinking alcohol may want more alcohol and can become drunk.. the drunk part is not cool because u can reach a high level stage of crazyness so it's now advised to drink it. wine is even used in the church representing the blood of Christ.

now about the question.. i dont drink it, but i tried (not like the guy that posted this thread lol) wine, beer and mint liquour once each. so i know how they taste. wine taste the same as grape fanta.. liquour start burning ur stomach since the time it's still in your mouth and beer yuuck it's bitter and i have no idea how can someone drink that shit (sorry for the word).

01:29 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Sorry but I don't know how could a beer or champain represent the holy blood of Jesus PBUH…excuse me but this is a total disgrassion to the holy spirit of Jesus PBUH

These all are chnaged things in the holly bible I wonder how intelegent people like you believe in such lies

iCONSIDER Jesus not just as the prophet to christians,but I consider him as Moses and Mohammad's brother,and I do not agree at all about what those church leaders claimed about him

His virtuous soul can't be related to such absurd thoughts…pleeease

01:41 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

it's not BEER.. it's WINE.. you know that, stop acting like an ignorant. you must know the whole story as everyone does, so no need for explanations.

how can you be so sure quran is right? for me it's like another bible, it has parts from tanakh, chistian bible and more things. and some things were also changed from the real stories huh? can you prove me i'm wrong? you cant, so bye bye.

btw will all topics now involve religions and fights?? this is becoming really childish.

02:00 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Can you show me the changed parts of Quran sister ?

02:05 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

If you say the parts in the others books are wrong it may be because because urs said it's wrong, no?? otherwise, who told you that?

02:08 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

You should know first that Quran is not my book,int's a message from Aallah just like Judaism and christianity,and you should know too,that Aallah who certainly is not Jesus PBUH,forbids Aalchohol in all his NON CHANGED books,and Quran Islam is the only religion that completely forbids Alchohol

Do you like Aalchohols that much ?

02:31 AM Jul 28 2010 |