Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you drink Alchohol ?

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I remember I treid it once,though my religion forbids it,and I remember that day,I broke two noses and fought with my parents,and got fired from my work…I can't remember well…!!!

What about you ?

08:57 PM Jul 27 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

but how do you say jesus forbids it then?

and i guess i said i dont drink alcohol. plus i'm not telling anyone to drink alcohol coz me myself i dont like it.

02:38 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

French Southern Territories

I said that because Jesus is the prophet of Aallah,who Allah sends with him his message,just like all other Prophets

God can not die,God can not be crucified,God created all the existance in six days,do you think he could not defend him self against who crucified him ?

02:48 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

yeah but he didnt said he forbids it, did he? dont change subject.. we're talking about alcohol, not about who jesus and God are. i'm saying this because many people here start claiming they know more about one religion that does not belong to them then any real follower of that religion.

02:58 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Wwho told you that Christianity doesn't belong…do you think religions are for one people,no,it's the message of Aallah to all his creatures

You will not believe me if I said he said because you don't believe that the Holly BIBLE was chnged from the churchmen in very old times,and they added things that serve their benefits on the holly book because they knew that people will follow what religion says,believe me the real bible prevents it

03:10 AM Jul 28 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

never … I never had a sip ;)

11:00 AM Jul 29 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

try to avoid it bro,it’s the mother of all bad,all missdoings come after drinking,because the only brakes in the humanbeing stop to work,then comes the disastrous concequences

07:06 PM Jul 30 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hello my friends,thanks for your really useful comments :)

In fact I hated drinking,nearly because I had the same experience as yours"give me a smile" but as a son,my father used to drink,and it's making for him many problems with my mother,they even got divorced many times,and they still have little childern too,but now they came back together and my father stopped drinking "even a sip" thanks god for that,and for forbiding it in our religion

I guess this what religions came for,to make life better not to make racism and descrimination :)

thanks my friends ;)

06:53 PM Aug 02 2010 |

medical

medical

Oman

my father will kill me if i did hahahaha :)

no i don't drink alchohol bcuz i am a muslim

it doesn't taste good even,,, why to drink it?

08:06 PM Sep 03 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

RYO

You have no tight to acuuse MEDICAL's father to be bad,that is their costumes…please let's respect eachother,if you drink you're completely free,but there's no nedd to offend others here

09:08 PM Sep 07 2010 |

IMAAZH

IMAAZH

United Arab Emirates

Me NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO Laughing

09:55 PM Sep 07 2010 |