Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can any Christian Explain To me This

TRUTH

TRUTH

French Southern Territories

I'm a muslim,and I'm called terrorist as modern plicies claim,and I'm lost in my beliefs.

WOULD YOU MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS GUIDE ME TO THE RIGHT PATH ?

01:24 AM Jul 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

What are you trying with this?

01:31 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

You're a Muslim.. no one here is calling you a terrorist (you're calling yourself one), and you believe in what you want.. in what you learned and what you accept.

The right path is not the religion you choose.. it's all about you! If you are a good person, then you're in the right path.

01:35 AM Jul 28 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I'm a muslim

You are you, not something. Stop classificating yourself.

and I'm called terrorist

by who? idiots, probably

as modern plicies claim

which "modern" policy? which country policy? I've never read about the existence of such law

and I'm lost in my beliefs.

I don't understand well what you mean, but i guess your problem is that you have doubts in your belief. If you have that, it must be because yourself, not because what other people say. If you doubt (which is a normal thing in the human being) you should try to answer those questions you have reading about other cultures, beliefs, etc, and your own.

MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS

The only christian died in a cross 1987 years ago, the following ones are a bad copy of the real chistianity that Jesus taught

THE RIGHT PATH

What is right? What is wrong? How can you know they know the true right (if it exists as itself)?

01:40 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

So you want me not to follow any religion ?

01:55 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Hey, stop that! Follow what you want if you dont cause damage, disgrace to others. I have my religion and my law. Keep with urs, arent u happy with it?

02:06 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

You claim that Jesus PBUH is the god him self,so do you mean that he created his mother Mariam and Moses before ?

PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS

02:37 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

who are you talking to??

02:40 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I think you are talking to Nu Pogodi.. I guess he already posted some things about this issue in response to some of your questions (i guess, or to ramezinho ones) so you should read them before keep asking and asking the same thing lots of times.

02:43 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

I beg you pleeease,people try to think,I've got no benefit from saying all this,I'm just waking you to the truth which me my self I was blind while it was all the time infront of me

I guess you all believe that Jesus was crucified,couldn't the GOD defend his son or him self ? 

What's the matter it's just simple questions,answer me please

02:54 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

You just reminded me now of the Jeovah's Witnesses that knocked in my door today to tell me about their religion and give me a paper with some sayings… did you know they dont believe in the Trinity?

03:04 AM Jul 28 2010 |