Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can any Christian Explain To me This

TRUTH

TRUTH

French Southern Territories

I'm a muslim,and I'm called terrorist as modern plicies claim,and I'm lost in my beliefs.

WOULD YOU MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS GUIDE ME TO THE RIGHT PATH ?

01:24 AM Jul 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TRUTH

TRUTH

The Trinity,you mean Jesus,Mariam,and the soul ?

Just think,I will not tell you anything,do you think the world can be governed by three,and can a god give birth to an other god who supposed to be his creator…that's absurd,it's obviously a lie from a human being

God is one for all the creatures,he send the prophets to convey the messages,after eachother in order to complete the message of Aallah to all his creatures,this is the clear reasonable truth

03:16 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him. Mark 12:17

Can you explain to me what this supposed to mean ?

03:46 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36

Do you mean that,Jesus went back to heavens afetr his death ?

03:53 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

then who was in charge on earth when he was dead three days,does the god feel hungry ?,does the god feel tired ? does the God runaway from jews ?....believe there are hundreds of contradictions within the CHANGED HOLLY BOOK IT SELF

04:05 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

If you think that Jesus PBUH is a god because he was born without a father than Adam was supposed to be god too,because he had no father no mother

04:09 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

"Those cap locks look familiar. Wink"

Amen..

05:53 AM Jul 28 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

The ones who are sure of their religion, do not abandon their beliefs just because people judge them, and If you were really lost in your beliefs, you wouldn't even consider christianism, neither budhims, or any other religion or philosophy of life, you wouldn't just know wheter to follow one or not.

And only to make it clear, we christians, do not try to make people change their religions or insinuate that other people are in the wrong way, first of all because asking for that is a disrespect to the person and his family values (because that makes par of who they are), and second of all because the fact that someone is not christian, doesnt mean that person is a bad one or will be burn in hell or something like that.

If you really wanted to know more about christianism, we would let you know it from the bottom of our hearts and decide wether to follow it or not, but It is obvious this forum was made with another intention. 

06:08 AM Jul 28 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him. Mark 12:17

can you explain please who will render someting to someone?what? why?

And Jesus answering said unto them!?  are you Jesus[peace be upon him?], you wrote your own interpretation?

I think you agree the word you quoted above to be replaced with this one: "what are Caesar's are God's and every thing is God's"

07:47 AM Jul 28 2010 |

pjesnik4

Croatia

If you want learn about Christan fiath then you shoud not doing that thrugh Forum.

Let s go the first question, "Who do you say that Jesus Christ is?

Be fore you can answer that question, you need some evidence and facts that will help you make an intelligent decision. First you need read a Gospal (life of Jesus) then you read many evidence of Jesus existing of roman historical. Then you should go in some holy place; Fatima, Međugorje, Jeruzalam… Jesus Christ is a live today, he was said and he saying every day; I m the TRUTH and The Wey; and if you want, and if you prey He will come into your life and you ll became a child of God. You began the great adventure for wich God created you. 

This is your pray:

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so on earth. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.

08:07 AM Jul 28 2010 |

pjesnik4

Croatia

forgiveness and loving is so importman part of one Christan, please remeber that; "forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors… "If you not ready to forgive your brother you shoud not pray this pray.

08:14 AM Jul 28 2010 |