Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there real friendship between man and woman?

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Any idea?

05:06 AM Jun 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hello Michellita, I guess that's the physical difference between man and woman.

If a man treats a woman very well and helps her all the time, maybe the only reason is to love her. Unless there is a big gap for their age.

By contrast, woman prefer to enjoy this kind of close feeling. She'd rather keep the distance from the man just to enjoy the feeling.

Oh my God, it's so complicated that I cann't express well. Hope you could see. Anyway be loved by others is a kind of beautiful thing, right?

06:52 AM Jun 29 2007 |

laks5656

India

ya that,true i saw the people who behaves like that, and always men see the women in that way only, Rarely we can find good friend.

08:59 AM Jun 29 2007 |

eternal_84

eternal_84

Turkey

ıt is so good topic also difficult to answer..

thats depends on person to person for me ıt is nearlly impossible becouse when ı see smo as a friend ı never feel smth to him emotianly,in my opinion in real friendships there is no import that ur friend in opposite sex,but u should sure that ur friend have the same opinion..

and sometimes person's opinions and feelings changes and noone can see future,friendship can turn to love sometimes..

ı know lots of people faced to face problems in the same situations,one feels love later and did not say that becouse they have a deep friendship..and usully their friendship finished for that reason..

to sum up ıt seems friendship between the same sex is easierand more stronger.

04:27 PM Jun 29 2007 |

刘月诗

China

I have no idea.Every coin has its two sides…

09:51 AM Jul 03 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

the real friendship is in marriage…

11:26 AM Jul 19 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

the real friendship is in marriage…

11:27 AM Jul 19 2007 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

A couple married for many years maybe look more like kind of relatives in a family.

01:06 AM Jul 20 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

nope
At the very begining, even though they just want to be friends,the friendship will be converted into another relationship little by little unconsciously.
I am always beware of making friends with opposite sex for fear that we hurt each other’s feeling at last.
Isn’t it perfect if your spouse is both your lover and your spiritual companion?

10:42 AM Jul 20 2007 |

charlesyh

charlesyh

China

totally agree with you wendy

02:00 AM Jul 22 2007 |

Evelyn's

China

At my age I want to say :"Yes!"

01:22 PM Jul 22 2007 |