Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there real friendship between man and woman?

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Any idea?

05:06 AM Jun 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chinazfs

China

i agree with you

04:36 AM Jul 30 2007 |

Balance

China

In my mind man and women was no rearly friendship.

Maybe you won't love the man but you can't stop he love you. to man was the same.

I just want to said maybe you can control you feeling but you cann't stop others person's.

Everyone in the word not just have only one person like you. so when you found the condition was foward the long way. you need know how to refused.

05:20 AM Jul 30 2007 |

Kruschen49

Philippines

yes, i believe and its really possible, because i have a bestfriend and until now we are good friends and he has his own family and i have mine.  We really treat each other brother and sister. It's cool.

05:52 AM Jul 30 2007 |

faye_tan

China

i think it impossible

01:28 PM Jul 30 2007 |

faye_tan

China

i think it impossible

01:28 PM Jul 30 2007 |

T&G

T&G

China

of  course

the  friendship is innocence

08:17 AM Jul 31 2007 |

lydialu

lydialu

China

yes, i think there must be a pure friendship between man and woman, and I personally experience it in my life. that is wonderful. However, it's not too easy to handle, coz not only you insist on this view, but also him.

Therefore, something exists in this world, you just haven't seen.

02:42 AM Aug 01 2007 |

Zuzazanka

Czech Republic

Hi, I had ever thought IT IS possible and I had a friend, his name is Lukáš. He was really good friend of mine and we did lots of things together, but without any sexual matters. Smile 

I was 14 and he 17 I think.Everything was ok, life was passing.Then after some time, we met one another and he told me, he had ever loved me during our friend relationship, and I was really surprised. Embarassed

There is one truth thing and it is : men and women can be friends, BUT: they mussn´t feel any sexual interest to each other, better is maybe to feel about the friend he/she is a little bit disgusting in  any way, if possible. Surprised Bye Susan from the CZECH REPUBLIC Tongue out

10:15 AM Aug 01 2007 |

deantrump

deantrump

Malaysia

Yes they call it platonic love if you are best buddies.  but if you decide more than that then you must marry that person and make her happy for the rest of your life.  You must share the same vision and dreams in order to make your marriage ongoing.

Isn't it? 

12:42 AM Oct 11 2007 |

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

my best friend is a boy,maybe we like each other,but it's not love.he told me he likes me,he feels comfortable when stay with me,we can talk anythingi don't think i will fall in love with him one day,i just can'the's good,but he's too familiar with my whole things,i don't want to find a guy knows me better than myself~it's terrieble!

10:45 AM Oct 11 2007 |