Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there real friendship between man and woman?

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Any idea?

05:06 AM Jun 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shanker

shanker

India

I don't know why we all give so much importance to sex. Why we don't treat it as a natural activity. I think falling in love and having sex are totally different things. If you love your friends and they become happy to having sex with you, then do, nothing wrong in this. I belive in doing everything whatever we can, for our friends, is real friendship. isn't it ?

12:35 PM Oct 11 2007 |

dida-echo

China

when the boys meet  gilrs,they always want to have  sex  with  gilrs even if they  don;t love each other.when good friends have sex  ,they cann't  be good  friends as before.

03:44 PM Oct 11 2007 |

Ed_jack

Brazil

well i think that when are a respect relashionship the man and the woman may have a great history of friendship but sometimes this turn a big history of love when beggin with a good friendship.

well i hope so.  :)

06:25 AM Oct 15 2007 |

vutka1

Brazil

I think it is a bit difficult, but  possible. I think it is easier for women than for men. I think it is easier for women to separate things

01:06 PM Oct 15 2007 |

vutka1

Brazil

That is true. I lost a very good friend of mine because his girlfriend didn't want us to talk to each other. I don't know what was she worried about, but I think she made him choose between  friendship and love. I think sometimes we leave our friends on the side a little ( or a lot) when we are in a relationship, don't you think?

01:13 PM Oct 15 2007 |

mnise

mnise

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

actully .... i dont know yes
cos i m just child
sorry my frind

01:18 PM Oct 15 2007 |

MsBrightside

Estonia

I'm a girl and i have a friend A. He is one of my best friends. We can talk about everything.

So, i think, i's possible.

06:02 PM Oct 15 2007 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

friendship can happend , and it depends in ppl them selves, if they are hounest from the begining , if you want to save your time and win be clear in your emotion , whay do you want with this one and tell him ,,

another thing that is not meaning the frindship is better than love, any way  

06:16 PM Oct 15 2007 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

y ? you sayed every thing is possible !!

06:29 PM Oct 15 2007 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

y ?am not goona marriy all girls i know ! but i can have 1000 special relationships one is my love my wife others are my friends just like my sisters , also girls can had a close friend ( boys) , but only one is special 

"for girls may be more than 3 special " 

Laughing

02:09 PM Nov 23 2007 |