Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Star Craft II - Wings of Liberty

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED WAS THE FIRST ONE AND I PLAYED IT FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS. NOW THE NEW STAR CRAFT WAS PUBLISHED AND I IMMEDIATELY GOT IT

ARE THERE OTHER STAR CRAFT FANS HERE??

go..go..go..

09:35 AM Aug 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

i played star craft 1 and brood war ; i interested much thema and history are great! and i also sad for infested kerrigan !

whats it now?..... :)

10:18 AM Aug 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

hahaha well I played it for 5 years and the new star craft is more amazing. especially the graphics and if you see Kerrigan in 3d… it is really cool man. Jim Raynor is after her. 

The new star craft has only one campaign and you control the terrain. The commander is Jim Raynor and there are about 26 campaigns in which you have to show resistance against Mengsk. 

It is really cool. I cant play the online game because I downloaded the game. But I will buy it after some months to play online.

The campaigns for Zerg and Protoss will come in the next years.

10:37 AM Aug 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

10:41 AM Aug 03 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

is she kerrigen? zerg what made her?whats a pity!hehe she look protoss then zerg i think

by the way; total wars series are great strategy games .(E3 game fair choose)especially rome total war ; barbarian invasian hehe our ancestor huns! attila….

03:01 PM Aug 03 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

And South Korea's month-long national holiday thus begins…

12:52 AM Aug 06 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

what?

11:10 AM Aug 06 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

salla onu… :)

12:49 PM Aug 06 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

hehe türkçe biliyon :)

03:21 PM Aug 06 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

ne demeye çalıştı acaba??? ve ilk defa farklı bir yerde gördüm( islam harici bi konudaa)oh my allah:)

03:26 PM Aug 06 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:) bende tam anlamadim ama star craft güney kore de de yapiliyor, ondan demis olabilir ama konu ile alakasi yok. yazdiklarini pek umursamiyorum.

Today I finished the last part of the campaigns and saved Sarah Kerrigen  :) 

04:37 PM Aug 06 2010 |