Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you admire the most in your father?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

:)

03:20 AM Aug 10 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Wow! 

Once agin.. WOW!! Girl, your father's story is so inspirational.Life rewarded him in such a good way! I'm glad about it. And I also think you should be proud of having such an honest man :) 

04:33 AM Aug 10 2010 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

the power with kindness 

Whitney S  

I love ur posts

keep that :) 

05:52 AM Aug 10 2010 |

David xiong

China

Ur father is a totally saint..We all admire him..

08:17 AM Aug 10 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

nothing

08:30 AM Aug 10 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

The fact that he is very humorous and selfless..

10:00 AM Aug 10 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

in my dad….. that he was and is the man at whom i always looked with admiration) in my childhood, he was telling us the stories, fairy tales, and then , when i was a teenager , i found out that every night , he was creating new fairy tale by himself just to make us remember it forever))) 

06:12 PM Aug 10 2010 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i don't admire the old fart because he's not a fairy tale. he's just a nightmare that i want to wake up from. 

10:47 PM Aug 10 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

just—-girl  Thank you! 

cherry sweet You are a very inspired girl, and I'm  sure you will be a successful woman. And keep this in your mind: No matter what the society says, you are the only one who can control your mind and focus it in order to reach all your goals :)

kobiet.ka Your father's story is very interesting too. It is in a certain way, similar to the one of 'Give me a smile's father. And we can clearly see how much you admire him. I'm glad you have such a good relationship with him :)

Give me a Smile! I agree with you. The best inheritance that one can ever have is the example of people. I am sure you will have a blessed life. Even though I think it already is, with such a cool dad :D

Zambuka Omg!, Zambuka!!  Ohh ur dad even took some time to create the fairytales. That's so so sweet! (_

Jack_240 I am glad you are honest. It is kind of sad that one person can not have good feelings toward his/her father, but I think the most important is to be able to be hoest about it and face the fact of life.

Thank you all for your sharing your emotions with me :) 

05:28 AM Aug 11 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

:)

05:57 AM Aug 11 2010 |