Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Dear friends tell me what kind of love are u searching for....

Chinese Bella

China

What kind of love are u still searching for?and what kind of person do u want??

05:21 AM Aug 13 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ghala2010

Ghala2010

Saudi Arabia

pure love and lovely person

05:56 AM Aug 13 2010 |

protervos

protervos

United States

in love in 1st sight.. & a person who love me,i love too

06:46 AM Aug 13 2010 |

bunnyyii

bunnyyii

Hong Kong

a Good guy who can make me change. :)

07:54 AM Aug 13 2010 |

pjesnik4

Croatia

I don t search love, in my life love is just happen… I don t wait love, love waiting me… I don t make love, love everyday grow in me… In young period of my life I thought love is illusion, love is only good story, but one day love hit me and I was IN LOVE… She s name was Barbara… Barbara, is not beautiful girl like some girl in love story, it is not romantic girl or princes girl, but I was feel in my heart that I do love her… That is feel like you already know someone persona, like her already be in your life… But when? How? I really don t understand… well, this love story had sad end… But I don t complied many love s story have sad end..,, I Think only true love is never realize love.

11:58 AM Aug 13 2010 |

Bogdantlt

Bogdantlt

Russian Federation

I wonder about love… 1 thing is important for my mind… So that go in love along together long time u gotta behaviour to each other like a best friends! ...

02:06 PM Aug 13 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Now that someone asked, I'll think about it…

07:47 PM Aug 13 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

someone who care of…..and someone who cares of me

someone to love ….....and someone to love me

to someone who support me….and someone to support

someone who I can trust, someone to teach…someone… 

SOMEONE WHO REALLY DESERVE WHAT I CAN GIVE….

12:01 AM Aug 14 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Great, in my opinion x-punk-cion's answer is the best until now. Yet, mine is not ready, but I will have to allocate some time for it. Even knowing that I look weird, you have to know this question really is my concern too and is a question which can't be shun anymore.

04:12 AM Aug 14 2010 |

Chinese Bella

China

Chinese Valentine's Day````gave my best wishes to people who has love in their heart…....
Hope every couple will has the happy end…....

12:11 PM Aug 16 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Well, i don’t look for love . . .my love i’ve already found. I think it’s uncontrollable feeling . Here everything depends on two people :)

03:40 AM Aug 22 2010 |