Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life means to help other

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

we should be helpfull to everyone irrespective of our mates.

07:44 PM Jun 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yea true..thats why i wanna be a doctor.. to help the hope less. ans sick

08:30 PM Jun 30 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

helping one another diminished the poverty upto some extent.

05:30 PM Jul 01 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Sure does. The things we have learnt from and about life should certainly be passed on to others. Sharing is the solution to the world's tragic problems, I'm certain of that.

07:54 PM Jul 01 2007 |

sawen21

sawen21

China

life means to realise your dream and the dream of the person you love.  i think so, what's yours 

03:11 AM Jul 02 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

The meaning of life is 42…? Now, I'm quite interested by that! (thinking…thinking…)

To me that's simple, we're here to learn essential, natural laws, that will make us become full-blooming human beings, and help others on the path so the world eventually finds peace, because we're living in Heaven and we make it Hell. You can change a world with a mere shift in point of view.

42?…21*2? 4+2?… fortitude??

09:04 AM Jul 02 2007 |

dreamerhh

Oman

What is the meaning of our life if we don,t help each other…the rich help the poor..the young help the old..the strong help the weak..and help each other in different situations..the friend help his friend..

if we do all these from our heart we will be happy because we do good deed…

01:19 PM Jul 02 2007 |

mabell

mabell

Turkey

yes I'm sure ıt would be nice but we are not living on 'Alice İn Wonderland'...Life can be very unkind sometimes and people are generally selfish..

01:25 PM Jul 02 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

yes mabell but change your heart and you'll change your world. I agree with dreamerhh. And please don't think life is unkind, try to see the good behind the blow. There's always some good, always. And yep, people are generally selfish because, that's the point, they don't understand they need to give in order to receive.

Best 

08:16 PM Jul 02 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

ya yunie,life has many bad and good  aspects,but shold concentrate and follow its benefical aspect,because it is in favour of mankind,and leads to prosperity. 

04:40 AM Jul 03 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Absolutely :)

One wise move now would be to raise kids with this view…

(Pollyman: isn't that mysterious 42 I've racked my brain up on from the Hitchhiker's guide, in the end?…) 

06:43 AM Jul 03 2007 |