Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

3 Top Countries For the Future

andylu2

andylu2

Canada

Hey guys,

This is just a guess from what I understand, or think I understand about the world.  I'm going to pick my top 5 countries in terms of economic success for the next 10 years.   I'd love to hear your opinions. (Don't be angry if I don't pick your country"

1.  CHINA – They just became the world's second largest economy in the world.  It was in the news yesterday.  The people are hard working and want the country to get better.  The government is doing a good job, even though a lot of western media doesn't agree.  They will be the world's number 1 economy in the future.

2.  Japan – Japan has been slow to grow for a long time.  They are close to China and their relationship is getting better.  They should be good trading partners.  Many Chinese people love buying Japanese stuff and this will help Japan's economy.  I believe their relationship will keep getting better. (I think something similar will happen with Korea)

3.  Brazil – Brazil has a lot of natural resources and the world needs a lot of these.  They have had their problems in the past but I think they will figure it out soon. I think Brazil hasn't even started yet and will grow like crazy in the next 10 years.

I'd love to hear your opinions. 

If you want to improve your English quickly, go to Learn English Fast

11:41 AM Aug 17 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

India has the Potential to reach the top three, but it will take a minimum of 40-50 Years. Biggest Advantage and disadvantage India has is Democracy.(People's Votes)

example— Dongria Kondh tribe  Vs Vedanta Mining . Indian Govt asked Vedanta Mining to stop all the mining activities in Orissa. It was a populist measure. If it had happened in China, the Govt wouldn't have tried to stop them.  

07:12 AM Aug 28 2010 |

MikeRoger

Germany

Brazil's economy is growing 3 times  faster than the U.S. India is emerging as super economic power in Asia,poised to take over the developed countries in Europe and USA.

how to fix bad credit

06:56 AM Jan 17 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I agree with Santi :)

07:35 AM Jan 17 2011 |

hardy_dev

India

These are the Top countries survey by me in every way include rapidly developing and area , resources, living standard and wheather

1. CHINA

2. INDIA

3. BRAZIL

4. USA

5. AUSTRALIA

6. CANADA

7. RUSSIA

08:34 PM Mar 16 2011 |

misaelwade

United States

When a country has a very good economic level, the country was then worth entering in the category of economic superpower. And one of the most important economic indicators to measure the prosperity of a country is the gross domestic product or GDP. Like the food stalls, this GDP is the total output produced by these stalls, and then assessed in money. The greater the output of the food produced by the shop, then of course the greater the velocity of money generated by the owner.

Here are the top ten world economies based on the value of GDP (based on millions of U.S. dollars):

1. United States – 14,600,000

2. China —– 5,800,000

3. Japan —– 5,400,000

4. Germany —- 3,300,000

5. France —- 2,500,000

6. United Kingdom – 2,250,000

7. Brazil —– 2,090,000

8. Italy —– 2,055,000

9. Canada —- 1,570,000

10. India —- 1,537,000

bankruptcy credit repair | raise my credit score

06:31 AM Aug 01 2011 |