Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

did you ever try fall in love with some one you met online

sisilena

China

i just kinda curious i want to see how many members here experience such thing. met some one online and involved in a relationship and got marry eventually. online romance is very popular nowadays even though still maybe have someone a bit look down such thing, think it's not reality enough. but i am the person right in this situation. i met my dearest hon hon online and we met face to face and fell in love very soon i think it's just fantastic

02:08 AM Jul 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Run Away Student

Saudi Arabia

hello sisilena this kind of relationships happened a lot and my answer is no I didn't because I can't trust him and love can never survive without trust thank you so much

02:40 AM Jul 03 2007 |

dada_tida

Thailand

never…

But I hope to get once.

08:26 AM Aug 31 2007 |

Aussie

Aussie

Russian Federation

It is so difficult to know somebody in your real life, so it must be twice difficult to do it online!

09:39 AM Aug 31 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I don't know about "in love". I don't think that can happen without real life contact. I know that I liked almost all my net friends that I've later met in real life MORE than most people I've met in real life first. I think I'm lucky to have met special people online. In the not-wild-sex sense of the word, I "love" them all. You know?

09:42 PM Aug 31 2007 |