Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about home and love .

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Hi everybody
How is life treating you !
Let’s develop our writing skills and express our ideas
by answering this question : what do you think about home , love freedom and hope ?
I will be the first to answer and I hope that you will correct the mistakes that may be found in my writing and way of saying things if you don’t mind.
Home is my parents who gave me life , who bred me up ,who loved me and who were always ready to sacrifice everything they owned to make me happy .Home is my brothers and sisters with whom I shared the suffering and pleasure , the sadness and enjoyment of life and who were always beside me to wash away my tears .
Home is the small house where i first saw the light and the garden where I once used to play.
In short , home for me is all the people and things I miss while being away.
Love is the most beautiful of all feelings.The purest relationship that may bring to people together.
When someone is in love he becomes able to do everything however hard or impossible to reach his beloved ’s satisfaction and he will be always ready to give without waiting for any reward
When two are in true love they become one whith same interests and goals .A lover can’t see the world without his beloved .How nice and sweet is love when it’s true , but how soar and dread it turns to be whe it ’s nothing but a lie.
Let’s improve our writing .
How about you what does love and home means for you ?

03:51 PM Sep 07 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

noor1995

noor1995

Oman

Home , love ,, ummm maybe the home is the love …every one learn love from her or his home , he or she learn love her or his family , but the love is not always the home

11:29 AM Jan 12 2014 |