Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How to live more than one life !

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

When you love and care about somebody,then your happiness will be two with his,and sadness too :)

Every single detail of his life will just be recorded in your mind and heart :)

Aand as much as you love and care about others,the more lives you'll FEEL you're living.

09:33 PM Sep 22 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

I think that your own life will be a mixture of your life and some details from the lives of the beloved persons because you can't feel and live with them every single detail.

09:38 PM Sep 22 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

French Southern Territories

When you live with love of Allah and Mohammad (pbuh) and your parents and the poor and the seeker and the plants and the animals and even the ground you walk on,you are just experiencing the real love and its sweentness,and you'll feel life is giving you from her sweet cup of love :)

May Allah make us all real lovers and grant us his paradise :)

10:07 PM Sep 22 2010 |

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Peace and love to all 

well you are right brother Hossam  , and I like so much what  

TRUTH 

posted about the effect of loving Allah and the light of our eyes Muhammad peace be upon him  as well as all people and  God 's creatures 

Here is a song I like so much "love story ", that expresses just the same thing  .

I hope you will like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVo76jB53i0

11:11 AM Sep 23 2010 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

How to live more than one life !

Get a cat's soul:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVo76jB53

I didn't listen to the song, but thank you because I just knew who is Mustapha Hosni and why he shouldn't talk about Fiqh.

02:07 PM Sep 23 2010 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

It's a beautiful song born2loveAllah I liked it so much thank you!!!!

02:52 PM Sep 23 2010 |