Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Religious tolerance (all are invited)

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hello and welcom on this particular thread.

Why it is particular ?

It is such because it is a mere attempt to fasten the broken chain of religious Tolerence which seemed particularly here in Ebaby by several disputs and misunderstandings and even quarrels that resulted to vasten the hole between religion which supposed to reveal inorder to gather the whole world under the concept of one Allah=God=Dieu…it doesn't matter the name,but the essential is the meaning,the meaning of God is PEACE LOVE AND RESPECT.

It's quite a bit obvious rather than ambigued the fact that the world today is in a great need to rise the spiritual side of the humanbeings because it is the more pure side,and encorporate the efforts for a better peaceful world,with a real intelectual individuals who are really aware of the conspiracy which is being led against religions and tolerance from hidden sides that the only thing they care about is thier funds and benefits,check this link please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12K-qN_Le64

Thus,I send from here a message to every free rightuous soul,to participate with us in this thread in evolving the Tolerance conception rather than racism and descrimination…at least Here in EBABY website :)

REAMARK:

Every comment that will attempt to abuse or offend ANY of the beliefs or religions here,or out of turn,will emediately be deleted by reporting it as abuse,and I hope EBABY admin will help us in rising this message.

Thanks to all,and let's show some real love and tolerance :)

02:16 PM Oct 06 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

My dear friend Hossam:

Thank u very much 4 ur nice positive thread.

Certainly positive things r better than negative ones.

tolerance is the main key to raise to the peace, but 4 many ppl is hard to understand the real meaning.

Really, i hope this thread can help us to grow.

;)

03:00 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Also i found this:

definition:

Tolerance, toleration Latin (endure), defines the degree of acceptance in front of an item contrary to a moral rules, religions or ideas.

In general usage, tolerance is a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose beliefs or personal characteristics (race, religion, nationality, etc.), differ from one's own.

Conversely, 'intolerance' may be used to refer to the discriminatory practices sought to be prohibited.

03:22 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Tolerance is  also the respect and acceptance of others, about the diversity of cultures, religions and any others ways of expression as human beings.

Thanks to the tolerance we can get a widely mind, a good attitude and free communication of thought.

Each person has the right to live in peace and live without others impose their points of views and  life styles.

03:30 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Now days we have a big risk  over many countries that the intolerance has increased differences between humans and conflicts had growth, even inside our own homes and other complex problems as we can see in today in wars and international conflicts. 

This is why tolerance is so important and opens us the way toward finding our happiness and fulfillment.

When we leave our own happiness to find our brothers happiness too.

TOLERANCE MEANS A NEW LIFE STYLE TO BECOME IN PEACE OURSELVES AND WITH THE OTHERS.Smile

03:40 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Nicte ha

You're very right in every word you said,at least if we can't stop wars around the world we might try to be in peace with others even here in englishbaby,because after all Ebaby is just a smal world because it gathers almost all races of the world with different cultures and life styles :)

09:54 AM Oct 07 2010 |

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Peace and love to all

Oh I am very happy to see that all  our friends are willing to be tolerant  ,  this should be our  mission on earth   , to spread peace and love

By the way brother Hossam sister Dancin from the USA is Muslim  , this makes another Muslim  willing to be tolerant , we are more in mumber  hahah   I am just kidding 

10:44 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

dear Hossam and born2loveAllah ,

why do you count how many muslims and christians write here on this forum thread? I'm sure, it doesn't matter if they come in to this forum or not, the most  of Ebaby members would vote for religious tolerance and I'm sure the majority of ppl on Earth would do the same. 

Have a peaceful life.

11:06 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Eleniya

FIRST OF ALL THANKS FOR COMMENTING HERE,YOU4RE VERY WELCOM AND I'M SURE OF WHAT YOU SAID :)

I just said that in order to stimulate other friends to participate that's all,and I don't count on the number at all,I just want to aquire as much as possible from firends here just to stop the daily disputs here in threads about religions and ways of thinking :)

Thanks again for sharing your comment :)

11:20 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

born2loveallah

Really ?! I didn't know that ! Aanyway it's ok,there is no difference between Muslim christian,jew…whatever as long as they hold the same peaceful message ;)

11:23 AM Oct 07 2010 |

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Peace and love to all

All faiths promote peace and tolerence  

The Qur'an says " Oh  people we created you of a man and woman  and  made you nations and tribes  to know one another"

The Talmud  says that its whole purpose is promoting peace

The Bible says  that happy would be the peace makers  because they will be called  sons of God 

If we accept others , restpet and tolerate  them , our world would  be a better place to live in  

Muslim , Christian  , Jewish or whatever  we are all  humans  

so peace and love to all

01:22 PM Oct 07 2010 |