Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Religious tolerance (all are invited)

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hello and welcom on this particular thread.

Why it is particular ?

It is such because it is a mere attempt to fasten the broken chain of religious Tolerence which seemed particularly here in Ebaby by several disputs and misunderstandings and even quarrels that resulted to vasten the hole between religion which supposed to reveal inorder to gather the whole world under the concept of one Allah=God=Dieu…it doesn't matter the name,but the essential is the meaning,the meaning of God is PEACE LOVE AND RESPECT.

It's quite a bit obvious rather than ambigued the fact that the world today is in a great need to rise the spiritual side of the humanbeings because it is the more pure side,and encorporate the efforts for a better peaceful world,with a real intelectual individuals who are really aware of the conspiracy which is being led against religions and tolerance from hidden sides that the only thing they care about is thier funds and benefits,check this link please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12K-qN_Le64

Thus,I send from here a message to every free rightuous soul,to participate with us in this thread in evolving the Tolerance conception rather than racism and descrimination…at least Here in EBABY website :)

REAMARK:

Every comment that will attempt to abuse or offend ANY of the beliefs or religions here,or out of turn,will emediately be deleted by reporting it as abuse,and I hope EBABY admin will help us in rising this message.

Thanks to all,and let's show some real love and tolerance :)

02:16 PM Oct 06 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

That's the poin Elenya :)

It makes no sense to hate others just because they don't belong to your sect or religion.

Actually what you just said is what has been since old times where all people and all religions used to live together in peace and harmony regardless to the blood or the belief.

Nowadays believe me it is only wicked Politics and Satanic plans of controling the earth is what makes these problems.

So we should not believ all what our media says,we should look after the truth by our own mental and feelings and judge from the Moral and ethical point of view,not from the Politicians discourses,THAT IS THE REAL FREEDOM.

12:53 PM Oct 12 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I agree! I have never any strong belief in what media says, it should be filtered out,I mean all that political information. And you know,I never vote at elections, 'cause I know politicians may promise the "golden mountains" to  people but they don't care about us, really.

02:35 PM Oct 12 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Heeeeeeeey Hossam!!

stop wasting time and u'd better watch ur profile Laughing

hehehehe

05:25 PM Oct 12 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Oh Nicte :D

i SAW IT,Thanks very much my dear friend ;D

I as well put something there,you'd better watch my profile now ;)

05:32 PM Oct 12 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Please everybody watch this beautiful video ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpbbkD9iCFI

06:10 PM Oct 12 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

This group is doing a great humanic job.

From the discourse of Rbert Peary it is obvious how the look of the new world order is towards simple natural people.a mere descrimination and frustration.

Everyone has the right to live however he wants so how to compare humanbeings who have emotions and feelings to Foxes and wolves !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eie_bKpGUM

08:19 PM Oct 12 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Would you be tolerant if people of X religion says - 

1) There is no god but there god

2) Their god is the only Saviour  on earth 

3) Your religion is said to be "not a real religion".

If Yes, only then you can claim your self tolerant.  

07:55 AM Nov 07 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

4) Theirs is the best religion..

5) Their people are the most righteous of all people..

09:51 AM Nov 07 2010 |