Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT VIRGINITY

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi dear friends, i have question that much time make me mixed up.

in west or east world, virginity is important?

for example in Iran,young men get married with virgin girls not with the girls that lost their virginity.Is virginity important for men in other part of the world?

because i have heard that girls lose their virginity with their boy friends in low ages for example 15 or 16 or 17.

one time i have chatted with american girl who is 16,but she had experience in S E X, she told me that it's normal there that girls have S * with our boy friends.will her husband accept her because of her several S * relationship with other guys???

08:45 PM Oct 17 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

So if one man want to marry virgin girl, he must be virgin! —Satclimb

Very sensible.. How can someone expect to get a virgin if he is a non-virgin himself?

In this life we only get what we deserve.. We must work hard for something we ask for and we may start by asking ourselves about the real concept of virginity..

05:42 AM Oct 20 2010 |

tracyk859

Germany

Thanks for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

____
http://moviesonlinefree.biz

08:00 AM Oct 20 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Was it my blog, "PROSTITUTED" that you were referring about?

Luv:

Yep, I cried when read it.

04:14 PM Oct 20 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

if too  imprtant for the man to  marry    VIRGIN  then

maybe he is  not marred  with  another   human 

for him

06:22 PM Oct 20 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Lovely Fab
ian

I agree with you :) "loyalty is the best gift for the husband"

But men are very jealous and sceptic,especially when it comes to their soulmate,and when they find out that their wife is not virgin,that might provoke the man to many doubts…

In my opinion the better saying is "virginity and loyalty are the most precious gift for the husband and the wife as well :)"

07:54 PM Oct 20 2010 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Hossam_bou
nab

to find a real soul-mate as wife came near to a gift from god!!! would you really left this wonderful woman who is your soul-mate??? because of a perforate virginal membrane…

there is not only cheating which can perforate virginal membrane,what is about doctor plays as child,or sport,or a male member of the family abuse this  girl…in all these cases this girl is innocent…and therefore she can be doubtless  your soul-mate a life long!soul-mates are very rare in this world.

10:33 PM Oct 20 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

its also  can girls  do sex  alot of times and  stile  VIRGIN

11:26 PM Oct 20 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

spontan

:) that's what I was saying if you read my last post,I just tried to point out to this point,I totally agree with you in you opinion

12:47 AM Oct 21 2010 |

COTTON CANDY

Philippines

How about virginity at age 60?hahaha.You might regret entire of your life if you havn't tried it.hahaha.You could hardly find virgin people now they are endangered species so once you find them grab it and dont let them go hehe.just kidding

04:00 AM Oct 21 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

"and when they find out that their wife is not virgin,that might provoke the man to many doubts…"

Accepting and loving a lady at present means never caring about her past and if you doubt, that means your love for her is not 100%.. Besides, a lady's hymen being intact the first time you got her does not guarantee that she will never cheat later on your marriage life..

04:14 AM Oct 21 2010 |