Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

You believe that this person?If I really stupid?

Dj_Kelvin

Dj_Kelvin

China

i am from china.Typical Chinese sunshine boy.

My childhood dream is bike tour of China's tourism resorts.

But I more eager to find a foreign girlfriend. Marry.

My occupation is a network maintainers. Outdoor recreation planning.

My English level is very bad. But I'm trying. In China I city. I know many foreigners. Are very friendly.

But no one is a girl. I hope here looking for my Snow White. Or is to be a friend.

I 25. Height 175 cm. Motile figure. Because I like sports. Used to be a dancer. That is my past profession.Sealed

If anyone wants to be friends with me. Invite my MSN. Or is here with me a message.
I would be very happy.  MSN:

06:23 AM Oct 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dj_Kelvin

Dj_Kelvin

China

I hope to meet more friends. From all over the world. I forgot to tell you. I'm from China guangdong foshan. In the movie huang fei hong. His hometown.

my msn: mr.kelvin     @   live.   cn

06:25 AM Oct 30 2010 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

You should come to America!  

I 25. Height 175 cm. Motile figure. Because I like sports. Used to be a dancer. That is my past profession.

You sound very confident, you can easily find a very nice foreign girl, if you can just get to a city where they are.  Check out the foreign language schools in your town too.  The teachers may not all be male.  Just remember to be respectful : ) 

Sorry, I'm a boy though : )

Best of luck!

07:46 AM Oct 30 2010 |

Dj_Kelvin

Dj_Kelvin

China

thank you friend…  

I believe. I really respect them. In my city. There are many foreign friends are very fond of my this friend.

09:37 AM Oct 30 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

I think confidence will take you a long way in meeting a foreign girl, well, that and speaking her language.  Personally though, I think confidence goes a long way in meeting someone, like the saying goes – first impressions count.  Don't be afraid to talk to foreigners when you get chance….you'll meet your 'Snow White' eventually!

Good luck.

BenLaughing

Check out my blog – http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/  

07:05 AM Oct 31 2010 |

Dj_Kelvin

Dj_Kelvin

China

Thank you for your blessings. Like the first impressions count – goes further, I very approbation. I also won't have too big hope. I'll try.

10:53 AM Oct 31 2010 |

Geae

Geae

China

haha,handsome guy,hope u find ur girl

some time later i ll stay in the United States,maybe i ll think about trying boys there haha

02:09 AM Nov 07 2010 |