Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What are you biggest fears?

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

For me, it has to be flying.  I am terrified of flying.  I've been to lots of different countries and flying is the most stressful thing in the world (to me).  The sounf of the engines, turbulence…..terrifies me!

Ben. Laughing

Try my new forum – http://eslgroups.com/forum

or my blog – http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

09:38 AM Nov 02 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Right now, one of my fears would be being unemployed!!

Other big fear I have is that my family gets hurt because of the drug war that exist in Mexico. We have had shootings between rival drug cartels and between them and police, and sometimes innocent people (that was driving or walking by in) has been killed by "lost" bullets.

05:41 PM Nov 03 2010 |

Veronica2012

China

My biggest fears are small animal and insect,such as mouse and roach.Eveytime I see them I will scream.

04:54 AM Nov 04 2010 |

Freckle6

Freckle6

Belarus

My biggest fear is  the height

03:16 PM Nov 05 2010 |

enzo2us

enzo2us

United States

my bisggest fear is dying. For some reason i fear death, whether its because i fear the after life or i'm afraid of pain. I dont want to leave this earth.

08:11 AM Nov 10 2010 |

teenazeng

China

my biggest fear is that I have no goals in mind. No goals no direction! everyday you  work, eat, sleep , really like a punctual clock.the non-goals life is very boring! what do you think?

02:59 AM Nov 11 2010 |

teenazeng

China

my biggest fear is that I have no goals in mind. No goals no direction! everyday you  work, eat, sleep , really like a punctual clock.the non-goals life is very boring! what do you think?

02:59 AM Nov 11 2010 |

Edward_wy

China

loneliness…

01:17 PM Nov 18 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

That one with the elevator rocks! :)) By the way, does anyone know about a horror movie with an elevator? I'll search for it. Me… I'm afraid of worms and probably it is something more like a repulsion.

11:08 PM Nov 18 2010 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

My Biggest Fear is that…
I know I’ll have to lose everyone & everything that I have…

01:53 PM Aug 08 2011 |