Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i can't live without music...

Serendipity

Hong Kong

um..i have a question

i love listening to music anytime anywhere, i think music becomes my drug, it totally makes me lose my control. What can i do? Can music act as a drug? 

What do you guys think of this?

05:34 PM Nov 06 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

hi make a whish how are you?

01:11 PM Nov 07 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

i like rap, (JayZ, Eminem , Nas) i think I like it loud & fast , I find myself screaming the words out,,, full of energy when i hear itCool

Sometime i also like Michael Bublé,Samantha.James, these types of songs  can help my mood, relax myself. Does music do that for u?

i really dont know why i really like to admire every lyrics,, i create my own lyrics sometime^^

so, what about u? what kind of songs do u listen to when u wanna to brighten your mood?

01:51 PM Nov 07 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

u actually spoke my mind SiLVERTiDE.

''Music is not the mere thing that soul needs. There are many other things if one tries to notice.'' ^^ tell me about it

02:00 PM Nov 07 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

great  i have  leasned in thoes    before Musical do much for me  And it depends on the music   Sometimes when I listen to music does not control myself          I also thought about  made  lyrics by  myselfe but  i lost them  there is just 1    lyrics  that in my mind 

02:11 PM Nov 07 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

i lost them too ^^

so form now on, when some idea comes up to my mind  i will write it down, i also can learn from the lyrics & vocabs

i think English lyrics are so beautiful ~

02:36 PM Nov 07 2010 |

monkey743

monkey743

Brazil

arabhamid

do u love music???

03:32 PM Nov 07 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

somone  who dont like music are crazy

02:13 AM Nov 08 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

Ryo

to be honest, i feel the way too, this is my first time i've heard of that someone who dont really like music, but everyone has their own reason,,but i still have to say that life without music ,, what a pity! Music is good for people as long as in the positive way so that let us reflect ourselves.

arabhamid:

as u previously mentioned that book is the best friend for people, what kind of book would u like? wanna share?

well im not really keen on reading book, just curious ^^

06:11 AM Nov 08 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

music  also good when cant control urselfe it make you stronger

07:54 AM Nov 08 2010 |

jiweiyang2

China

Hi boy,you love music so much , i guess the reason is that you feel lonely or fear lonely or dont like to communicate with others. actually,the essential of music is to attract others attention specially the isomerism,(for example, male bird's nice singing …...) ,so i advise you find a girlfriend…above is a personal view for your reference

06:30 AM Nov 09 2010 |